Murder suicide at ups cach facility

It will be fine

I was parked right there but moved my car on my lunch around 10 am. Sad thing is production never skipped a beat. RIP
The sort never stops. I’ve been in buildings with fatalities and most people don’t even know about it until the next day. This was in the parking lot so it makes sense it wouldn’t have much impact on operations. Looks like a personal dispute that followed someone to work.

cachmeifucan

We should of been notified it's a workplace violence issue. 2 people died. It probably was a murder suicide but what if gunman was loose in the building they didn't know right away.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes one of the news articles confirmed that the woman killed was a UPS employee. Most likely stemmed from a domestic dispute. I hope they didn’t have any children.

ihateloading

We should of been notified it's a workplace violence issue. 2 people died. It probably was a murder suicide but what if gunman was loose in the building they didn't know right away.
Nobody told us a damn thing. Like nobody will tell you co workers you work right freakin next to caught covid. i had To tell my sups to clock me in stating I was on time due to the 200 car line to get in the parking lot

anyway heard a bunch of Different :censored2: about the victim. She worked day sort in either OB4 or OB5. :censored2: shooter was her security guard Boyfriend. Rip to the lady

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Nobody told us a damn thing. Like nobody will tell you co workers you work right freakin next to caught covid. i had To tell my sups to clock me in stating I was on time due to the 200 car line to get in the parking lot

anyway heard a bunch of Different * about the victim. She worked day sort in either OB4 or OB5. * shooter was her security guard Boyfriend. Rip to the lady
If her family is looking in, we're sorry to hear about this co-worker and our condolences for their loss.

We don't have security guards. Are they hired outside UPS? Was the *suspected* shooter employed at UPS as a security guard?

cachmeifucan

Rumors are even more tragic if true. I guess he used to work there she worked in small sort. He quit or fired. She had small children and possibly even pregnant.

UPSER1987

anyway heard a bunch of Different * about the victim. She worked day sort in either OB4 or OB5. * shooter was her security guard Boyfriend. Rip to the lady
Maybe you weren’t told a damn thing because there is a bunch of different * about the victim. If the threat is over and the area is secure it’s not your business.