Near dog attack

oldngray

nowhere special
True, most domesticated dogs will bluff, but there are dogs who aren't bluffing and will react to aggression. The problem there is you won't know a dog isn't bluffing until it's too late.
Area knowledge. If you deliver the same areas every day you learn where the bad dogs are.

worldwide

Yup. I suppose so. German Shepards are pusillanimous. Did you see when that guy jumped the White House fence a few years ago and started punting and stone cold steve austin'ing all the German Shepherds they sent at him??? Ever since I saw that video, that's how I look at dogs. They are my bitch. Not the other way around.
Biden's German Shepherd is the worst offender at the White House.

"President Biden’s 2-year-old German shepherd Commander has departed the White House as even more biting incidents have emerged — contradicting anonymous administration spin that the first dog only bites Secret Service personnel. The first dog’s exit was first reported by CNN late Wednesday as the outlet reported that Commander had bitten White House residence staff and other executive mansion workers, in addition to the 11 known incidents involving members of the protective agency. On Wednesday morning, DailyMail.com published a tourist’s image of Commander placing his teeth on the arm of White House grounds superintendent Dale Haney, 71, on Sept. 13 — though the White House hours later insisted the dog was just playing and not attacking."