Near dog attack

MAKAVELI

Had an Akita push a wooden screen door open and grabbed the guy on the route next to my by the sack he was out for a month plus got a nice payday
That's a payday I could pass on. The real, not watered down Akitas are definitely not a dog to :censored2: with.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
not when I fire up the farm boss and I cut its head off!
🧔‍♂️✊
justified-raylan-givens.gif

Mutineer

Some dogs will attack without warning. The Japanese Akita is known for that.

Yes. Some dogs will lie in wait, be absolutely silent and wait for you to get close, or attack you from behind.

Two notable breeds I've repeatedly observed use that tactic are Rottweilers and Queensland heelers.

Mutineer

All you tough guys would piss your pants if you came across dogs like these. Lol

That thing would take out the meanest MMA fighter on earth.

The only chance a person without weapons could survive that thing is to get it in a head lock and choke it to death.

Good luck with that.

MAKAVELI

That thing would take out the meanest MMA fighter on earth.

The only chance a person without weapons could survive that thing is to get it in a head lock and choke it to death.

Good luck with that.
Yeah, they are the baddest Livestock Guardians on the planet. No one is getting those dogs in a choke hold. Lol

Mutineer

Yeah, they are the baddest Livestock Guardians on the planet. No one is getting those dogs in a choke hold. Lol

I would like to see the results of one of those dogs actually guarding livestock (working) for an extended period.

Something tells me that if someone forgot to feed that breed of dog after only one day, it would feed itself on the livestock.

MAKAVELI

I would like to see the results of one of those dogs actually guarding livestock (working) for an extended period.

Something tells me that if someone forgot to feed that breed of dog after only one day, it would feed itself on the livestock.
The largest ones are used more for estate guarding. But the ones that work with the shepherds don't require as much food as you think. They've been bred for hundreds if not thousands of years for the work of flock guarding. They bond with the flock and guard them as family. They will hunt on there own for food though if needed.

Mutineer

The largest ones are used more for estate guarding. But the ones that work with the shepherds don't require as much food as you think. They've been bred for hundreds if not thousands of years for the work of flock guarding. They bond with the flock and guard them as family. They will hunt on there own for food though if needed.

Geese are vicious and fantastic for estate guarding. I have seen them in action. I think that it is possible that two angry geese may be enough to keep that dog very preoccupied, and possibly chase it away.

It would be a very interesting experiment.