Negotiations

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Went to the vending machine and they changed the price of Lemonade from 1.80 to 2.10…. I’m at my limits.

Great Point..these vending machines contractors have to nickel and dime us to death in order to keep up with inflation. It is cheaper to eat fast food now, five bucks for a sandwich..2 bucks for a small bag of chips...another 2.50 for a drink. Every product is designed to kill you early, healthy eating is not in the equation...

Believe it or not years ago we had a lady in our lunch room who cooked a decent meal before these death dealing machines.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
And I think the Western Region supplement are getting started on the 6th? I don’t recall, lol. I don’t understand how and why the supplements get negotiated first, but I’m ready for my first rodeo and organizing my fellow hub rats the best I can and driving them up to meetings.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1680003809725.png

1680003840360.png

1680003876430.png

1680003906049.png

Thebrownblob

He's going to show her what's what. Man- sensitive people around here...
OK I still don’t know what that means? I wonder if you realize we’re sitting pretty close to the same spot negotiation wise as we were for the last contract. Even though they started negotiating much earlier. It was mostly bunch of nonsense meetings were nothing got done.

PT Car Washer

Great Point..these vending machines contractors have to nickel and dime us to death in order to keep up with inflation. It is cheaper to eat fast food now, five bucks for a sandwich..2 bucks for a small bag of chips...another 2.50 for a drink. Every product is designed to kill you early, healthy eating is not in the equation...

Believe it or not years ago we had a lady in our lunch room who cooked a decent meal before these death dealing machines.
Lunchroom?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I wonder if you realize we’re sitting pretty close to the same spot negotiation wise as we were for the last contract. Even though they started negotiating much earlier. It was mostly bunch of nonsense meetings were nothing got done.

Exactly.

There is no need for all the added expenditures by starting early, when the company begins by stonewalling.

Both sides are paying salary, meeting room expense, accommodations, travel, etc.

Things will get moving once the National negotiations start.