Ironhawk

Do you have access to the printable maps with all your stops? This will help you. Ask about it. Good luck
Thank you, Yes I do and have been. Studying and printing them at home as well. However, I did not realize they were gonna keep hitting me with new areas right off the bat. Nothing like getting to the center, and getting blind sided with totally new area. Learning new areas with the early dark is a beast. I don't mind new areas, but sheesh, country routes with dirt roads and long drive ways take much time, when it gets dark. Not to mention the dogs you encounter. Oh yeah, and even worse the questionable folks you might encounter.

Last edited:

Ironhawk

I have gotten sent out to help another Center, which is outside my area. Just to help out on a Saturday. Got back late. I am in my packet, not sure if that matters? I like to help out, but have worked several Saturdays outside my route to deliver air and ground. I have been sent all over areas that are not my route, while training, and in my packet. Does that matter?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have gotten sent out to help another Center, which is outside my area. Just to help out on a Saturday. Got back late. I am in my packet, not sure if that matters? I like to help out, but have worked several Saturdays outside my route to deliver air and ground. I have been sent all over areas that are not my route, while training, and in my packet. Does that matter?

You’ve been whining about this for a couple days now

Your not gonna get the answer your looking for here

The jobs hard Suck it up.... Or don’t

allahuakbar

She/Her
One thing that’s friend-ing you up is not taking a lunch and sorting your packages. It also destroys your time. You’re probably wasting a lot of time looking for stuff all day.

Ironhawk

One thing that’s friend-ing you up is not taking a lunch and sorting your packages. It also destroys your time. You’re probably wasting a lot of time looking for stuff all day.
Yeah, looking for stuff is killing me time wise. They fill this small truck up so full, you have to take stuff out of the truck to find it. Load quality is usually bad. Pappyland, that sounds like a good plan. Burrheadd, I am coming here for advice and opinions, not a shoulder to cry on. I want to succeed.