New Video! The Great Lunch Debate!

Another great video

The opening was hilarious I really enjoyed it

But as far as taking a lunch the one thing that you might have missed is it some states require you to take a lunch after a certain amount of hours so not only are you violating the contract but you're also violating your states work rules which could cause a problem for the company

And on another point guys need to utilize our 8-hour days if they really need to get home for something important.

And one last point They do have a report that shows if you are working during your lunch.

RoswellHub

Another great video

But as far as taking a lunch the one thing that you might have missed is it some states require you to take a lunch after a certain amount of hours so not only are you violating the contract but you're also violating your states work rules which could cause a problem for the company

And on another point guys need to utilize our 8-hour days if they really need to get home for something important.

And one last point They do have a report that shows if you are working during your lunch.
Thanks man! Great info that I may have missed. Those are great points to make!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Another great video

How can they tell if you are in back of the truck sorting or cleaning up???

textat3

Thanks for all your videos. Take your lunch if you are skipping it. Set a routine everyday and try to take it as close to the same time everyday. It will give you something to look forward to, you will make more money, you will get less work, you will have a longer career. Lose the mentality of you have to be at a certain point in your route at a certain time. I know some commercial stops expect you there at a certain time…..too bad. They can ship there time specific items either EAM or NDA, it’s on them. Do not look at lunch as a punitive item towards the company. Mental health is very important as is longevity in this business. Try to maximize both with an hour of me time during your workday,

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Coming into this age of digital media is a godsend for organized labor.

The days of beating the streets aren't over, but it's nice to have another platform to address the masses.

The beauty of your videos.... a 0.00% chance of a company rebuttal.

What can you say about Greg ? Nothing. He didn't miss a lick. His 401k stuff ? Nice job.

And thank God.... you combed your hair for this video.

:biggrin:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

The days of beating the streets aren't over, but it's nice to have another platform to address the masses.

What can you say about Greg ? Nothing. He didn't miss a lick. His 401k stuff ? Nice job.

....and thank God Greg didn't sing.

RoswellHub

Thank you! And yeah I had to fire my hair dresser. Don't they realize what's on the line here!