No negotiations until 22nd!?

oldngray

nowhere special
Pour me another beer.
giphy.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
$50/hr day one of new contract for RCPD or it's a no vote for myself. I don't give a friend about any of this junk that our union has updated us about as "wins".
Lemme guess you’ve been at ups for about a minute and they have used and abused you the whole time and you’re damn tired of it and you wanna make’em pay
How’d I do

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They can’t even see us taking our breaks without harassing you. “Do you have anything for my house?”

The public didn’t care about us during the pandemic, and they don’t care now. They thought they were “doing their part” by staying home, getting free government money, and ordering $50 a roll toilet paper. All we have is each other. It’s up to us to change the narrative. Excessive OT is as much a strike issue as 22.4, at least in my opinion it is. Forget 9.5 make it 9.0 everyday, no freebies for the company.

Why should the public care about us?
It’s really none of there business

Drhst29

Lemme guess you’ve been at ups for about a minute and they have used and abused you the whole time and you’re damn tired of it and you wanna make’em pay
How’d I do
Been here nearly a decade. Don't get used and abused nearly as often as my first few years. I can just see the writing on the wall with this contract. Part timers are going to get a nice bump and RPCDs are going to get somewhere around $1 or so annual raises. That is why it is a no vote for me. And if that is how it plays out, I don't know why any full timer would vote yes. Unless there's multiple improvements to other aspects, such as, additional vacations, personal day, sick days, etc. I don't see any of that happening.

Thebrownblob

Been here nearly a decade. Don't get used and abused nearly as often as my first few years. I can just see the writing on the wall with this contract. Part timers are going to get a nice bump and RPCDs are going to get somewhere around $1 or so annual raises. That is why it is a no vote for me. And if that is how it plays out, I don't know why any full timer would vote yes. Unless there's multiple improvements to other aspects, such as, additional vacations, personal day, sick days, etc. I don't see any of that happening.
Well, I don’t know how you’re seeing anything, because none of us have. Let’s wait and find out.