No sheeting coms closed between 12 & 1

Tell that to the panel.
Don't agree @DOK ?
Screenshot_20170825-210506.png

We dr businesses now in some places, idk. Would depend on the history of the driver I suppose, 30 years and no prior discipline you might get talked to, under 10 years and problem child might find a different fate.
:censored2:ing seriously?
You newbies make me wanna :censored2:ing puke

Good luck when you all get fired for dishonesty

DOK

:censored2:ing seriously?
You newbies make me wanna :censored2:ing puke

Good luck when you all get fired for dishonesty
Hardly a newbie with 30 years...butttt...i don't think they'd get you for dishonesty, more like failure to follow delivery procedures. I don't do it btw, but I did read they're trying the whole dr business thing in some parts of the country

JackStraw

If I'm at a known closed at 12:30 I'll sheet it closed at 1:01 wherever I'm at. Any manager that's gonna pull ticky-tack discipline on this I'll take my chances with the union.

john chesney

Don't have any words
I think this is where you
We dr businesses now in some places, idk. Would depend on the history of the driver I suppose, 30 years and no prior discipline you might get talked to, under 10 years and problem child might find a different fate.
Oh they're begging for me to screw up just 1 inch and I'd be fired in a minute. Less then a year to go and I'll be hunted down to the last day

john chesney

You try to tell them how to stay under the radar.

Guess what? Screw this Cornhole. I will laugh when he gets fired.
Ive heard guys like this referred to as "dead man walking". Just a matter of time for the company gets him.Probably when he hits top rate or like me to try and :censored2: my retirement up