Non-union Amazon has higher starting wages with similar and a few better benefits than unionized UPS....this is what will break the union

Big Rigger

I guess if you call preferential treatment is being asked to come in on vacation because a driver got hurt and take over an area blind half way through the day. Or asking how soon can you come in and bail out a driver who is over dispatched. If there was a qualified driver available who would be willing to come in I am sure they would ask them first by contract. What is your problem with a dues paying Union member filling in when no one else wants to work?
Who over dispatched the routes? The company did because they know they can fall back on their "go to" boy.
You're factored into the over dispatch daily dude. And it's wrong. You've been a ups employee howling and you can't figure this out!?
Yeah, you've got it figured out.
You're their boy and you both have it figured out.
22.4 carwasher. That's special.

PT Car Washer

Who over dispatched the routes? The company did because they know they can fall back on their "go to" boy.
You're factored into the over dispatch daily dude. And it's wrong. You've been a ups employee howling and you can't figure this out!?
Yeah, you've got it figured out.
You're their boy and you both have it figured out.
22.4 carwasher. That's special.
Great. Got my own personal stalker. Already been through the grievance procedures 20 years ago. As long as it is a dues paying Union member and not a management person the Union agrees. Called exhausting all means. Not some kind of crazy conspiracy theory like you are proposing. Now one of the FT car washers wants to get into the act. $90k/yr isn't enough to live on I guess. Would that make it okay with you then? Not that anyone cares what your opinions are.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As long as it is a dues paying Union member and not a management person the Union agrees. Called exhausting all means.

On an exception basis.

IE: Weather, injury, accident, act of God....

Certainly, not the :censored2: you've got away with for years.

Didn't you have a son (or son's) that were part-time, and you thought they should be making top wage ?

PT Car Washer

On an exception basis.

IE: Weather, injury, accident, act of God....

Certainly, not the :censored2: you've got away with for years.

Didn't you have a son (or son's) that were part-time, and you thought they should be making top wage ?
And the only time I deliver or pick up ground is under the circumstances you just described. Glad to see you agree with me. When the company has exhausted all other means other then management. I think all PT should be making top wage and not have sups working.

Big Rigger

Great. Got my own personal stalker. Already been through the grievance procedures 20 years ago. As long as it is a dues paying Union member and not a management person the Union agrees. Called exhausting all means. Not some kind of crazy conspiracy theory like you are proposing. Now one of the FT car washers wants to get into the act. $90k/yr isn't enough to live on I guess. Would that make it okay with you then? Not that anyone cares what your opinions are.
If you didn't care and feel a need to try to justify your actions you would just ignore the responses you don't like.
There's an ignore function. Wipe the tears from your eyes and find it.
65 years old and still jumping up and down like a toddler demanding your way.
Your local sucks. SMH

Big Rigger

And the only time I deliver or pick up ground is under the circumstances you just described. Glad to see you agree with me. When the company has exhausted all other means other then management. I think all PT should be making top wage and not have sups working.
You lie again. You've posted that you regularly do this. We've read it for years and now you lie to cover your tracks.
22.4/Part time/Package car driver classification.
@LagunaBrown would be proud.
Maybe you work in his local? Fitting.

PT Car Washer

If you didn't care and feel a need to try to justify your actions you would just ignore the responses you don't like.
There's an ignore function. Wipe the tears from your eyes and find it.
65 years old and still jumping up and down like a toddler demanding your way.
Your local sucks. SMH
Well maybe you can run for office and make everything better. I think I am detecting some jealousy in your scribbles.

PT Car Washer

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You've stated in the past, you live less than 2 miles from the building.

That's why they called you.... to bail them out.... on a regular basis ?
That and I have the most seniority and experience. How many times will a FT driver on vacation or day off is going to come in and work? We don't have extra drivers sitting around the building getting paid just in case someone gets hurt. I really don't know why you are on this vendetta against me. Not that it matters. The company has to exhaust all means before working a supervisor. It's that simple.

Big Rigger

Well maybe you can run for office and make everything better. I think I am detecting some jealousy in your scribbles.
I've far surpassed your position and you have no years on me either junior.
I'm just tired of the effort REAL teamsters put in to secure more full time jobs to help not only the membership...good hard working Americans...but the pensions and then there's people like you...the inside wannabe management boys that get special deals and undermine the part timers who actually want a full time job.

It's all about you and your ability to secure the deals because you are an inside company boy...at 65 years old.
Be a man and bid the package car job or just wash cars. Your full time car washer is going to bump you. Lol.
What a joke.

Big Rigger

That and I have the most seniority and experience. How many times will a FT driver on vacation or day off is going to come in and work? We don't have extra drivers sitting around the building getting paid just in case someone gets hurt. I really don't know why you are on this vendetta against me. Not that it matters. The company has to exhaust all means before working a supervisor. It's that simple.
You're a joke dude.
Got more excuses than Kamala Harris.
Breaking the vacation language too.
Your local sucks.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I really don't know why you are on this vendetta against me.

I don't even know you.

I'm just tired of the effort REAL teamsters put in to secure more full time jobs to help not only the membership...good hard working Americans...but the pensions and then there's people like you...the inside wannabe management boys that get special deals and undermine the part timers who actually want a full time job.

It's all about you and your ability to secure the deals because you are an inside company boy...at 65 years old.
Be a man and bid the package car job or just wash cars. Your full time car washer is going to bump you. Lol.
What a joke.

I'm really trying to be the kinder, gentler, and the more understanding Bug.

That only lasts for so long.

Obviously.... other people have a problem with @PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer

What a joke.
I see how well of a job you are doing securing more FT Union jobs. Minimum wage PT. Two tier wages system for delivery drivers. Sub contracting rampant for Feeders. Great job. I think I'll just stick with what I know.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I see how well of a job you are doing securing more FT Union jobs. Minimum wage PT. Two tier wages system for delivery drivers. Sub contracting rampant for Feeders. Great job. I think I'll just stick with what I know.
The older we get, the more we try to make peace with how we got here.

....good luck with that.

Big Rigger

I'm not on the negotiating committee junior. If we had real teamsters negotiating we wouldn't be here and scab "dues paying" members like you dilute the actual good language we actually have in the CBA.

They say the union is only as good as the members are strong enough to uphold the contract. The only thing you seems to uphold is your special deals and then hold up honest members wanting a FT pkg car job that you are stealing the work from.

Entitled 65 year old management buddy you are. The whole part time seniority sheet will shout for joy when you finally retire.

Who knows, maybe the trucks will get washed again. Now that's a win.