Nys teamsters pension & retirement fund

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_1984.GIF

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I'm losing part of our current raises. We actually have guys pass up full time because of the pension and they actually make more per hour

Sick of the union lying to us. No guys we won't take anymore raises. Not only did they do that. They also increased the dues each month. I'm seriously considering weingardner (of what ever the name is) to get out from dues

Non sequitur

Central states is only 3000 a month. Don't know what the cost of living is where your at but the pension should be indexed to your local.

Sick of the union lying to us. No guys we won't take anymore raises. Not only did they do that. They also increased the dues each month. I'm seriously considering weingardner (of what ever the name is) to get out from dues
Weingarten has to do with your right to be represented by the union. To get out if the union is almost impossible. You would have to decertify the union and be without union protection for a year.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Weingarten has to do with your right to be represented by the union. To get out if the union is almost impossible. You would have to decertify the union and be without union protection for a year.

Represented by the union? Yeah right! Bang up job they are doing. Maybe after my 30 yrs. I'll do it. This next contract will be my last contract. B4 I decertify. Unless a miracle happens with this next contract. I'm sick of giving away money for the big wigs to go on all paid meetings in vagas and Florida. Meetings, sure

Represented by the union? Yeah right! Bang up job they are doing. Maybe after my 30 yrs. I'll do it. This next contract will be my last contract. B4 I decertify. Unless a miracle happens with this next contract. I'm sick of giving away money for the big wigs to go on all paid meetings in vagas and Florida. Meetings, sure
I hear you brother. It's a business, that's why we will never see a strike. They want that dues money.

A

Article 3

Look up "deauthorization" of a union. It's different than decertifying. It wipes out your dues but you're still covered by the CBA. It takes a petition of 30% of your members covered in your rider then the nlrb comes in and sets up a vote. If 51% of the members vote to deauthorize then the dues are no longer taken out of your check and you're still covered by the CBA over your area.

If your representation sucks and you can't vote them out just mentioning this option will get their attention.

A

Article 3

How do they raise your dues monthly?
They add between $2-$3 to our monthly dues payment for building repairs on a piece of trash building that is still trash with holes in the side of it.

It never changes. But they still steal our money.