Off work over a conference call

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How does a phone call prove you should get seniority. I would think your work speaks for you.

Simply trying to mind:censored2: these new guys. So obvious. Nobody should have to beg and thank managment for an 18hr job
That is the pits. Managment should call the drivers and beg/plead them to stay.
Upper management thinks it makes the welcome more personal.

Anybody who hasn't listened to calls knows there is nothing personal about them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Reminds me of a joke that's been around awhile...

What's the difference between UPS and the Boy Scouts?

The Boy Scouts has adult supervision.
IMG_0442.JPG

MC0493

How did it work out? Uhh well i've been driving for a year and a half now lol. Yes the conference call is a bunch of bs. I was off for a couple weeks before i was called in because they were waiting on other drivers to be ready so they could as frigid said, do the whole district at once. It was two guys in my center and then a few others around the district and a bunch of managers.

Jondlc

I've been waiting for this conference call for the past 3 weeks. I finally were able to find a job that would hire me knowing that Im going to be leaving whenever my sup calls me. This is bull:censored2:. At least let us know that we'll be home for weeks, not days. The sales lead thing they never told me about until the very day I signed the book. Nothing I could do about that since I cannot work anymore from the moment I sign the book until I get the call, so its not like im going to go to the route on my own and find a sales lead.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I've been waiting for this conference call for the past 3 weeks. I finally were able to find a job that would hire me knowing that Im going to be leaving whenever my sup calls me. This is bull:censored2:. At least let us know that we'll be home for weeks, not days. The sales lead thing they never told me about until the very day I signed the book. Nothing I could do about that since I cannot work anymore from the moment I sign the book until I get the call, so its not like im going to go to the route on my own and find a sales lead.
File a grievance, they can't work others ahead of you if they have less seniority.

john chesney

How in the :censored2: are you going to make it 30 years when you're already going off the deep end in 30 days? You need to chill this is ups nothing makes sense anymore

542thruNthru

How in the :censored2: are you going to make it 30 years when you're already going off the deep end in 30 days? You need to chill this is ups nothing makes sense anymore

Uh... he hasn't worked in 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure anyone would be upset about that. There is a difference between dealing with BS and getting paid and dealing with BS and not getting paid.

john chesney

How many people on here have been retaliated against and fired for bull:censored2: sitting home waiting for panel decisions. How many people have been denied workers Comp and had to wait months for a hearing with no pay check. I've had both.