watdaflock?

Our hub has been hiring a lot of people over the last year. It's a revolving door and always has been. Now there are more workers who have felonies that we have to work around. Some of them are trouble makers and moved from dept. to dept.
My situation is this: I went to help at the end of the night a group that was needing assistance. We are instructed to do this. The one person told me that he didn't like me and to never work with him again or he will harm myself and my family and anyone else around. I took this as a threat to bodily harm. This person has gotten into other altercations with other workers where the supervisor had to break it up. This person is hostile to a lot of us-management is looking the other way. What remedy do I have other than calling the 800 number? I don't want any retaliation from this person as the supervisors in our hub spread everyone's personal information around (such as our address). Do I have a leg to stand on? If I get the union involved will they back me? Is this more of a complaint to EEOC? ALSO, don't tell me to "man up" - I've had to put up with a lot of stuff and now I'm having to deal with this. Would appreciate any sincere answers to a very sticky situation. I'm just trying to go to work and provide for my family and make it home safely.
0c33b928-b810-4f8f-a9f7-901c625366b9_1.1cd0178ef6530106e83ef474e14c1bc1.jpeg

clean hairy

I have known of folks have been harassed by management, when grievances are filed, they are eventually left alone and management moves on to another employee.
You have to stand up for yourself!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have known of folks have been harassed by management, when grievances are filed, they are eventually left alone and management moves on to another employee.
You have to stand up for yourself!
You can't file a grievance on another union member. It'll go nowhere fast.

HR then the cops are the op choices.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Our hub has been hiring a lot of people over the last year. It's a revolving door and always has been. Now there are more workers who have felonies that we have to work around. Some of them are trouble makers and moved from dept. to dept.
My situation is this: I went to help at the end of the night a group that was needing assistance. We are instructed to do this. The one person told me that he didn't like me and to never work with him again or he will harm myself and my family and anyone else around. I took this as a threat to bodily harm. This person has gotten into other altercations with other workers where the supervisor had to break it up. This person is hostile to a lot of us-management is looking the other way. What remedy do I have other than calling the 800 number? I don't want any retaliation from this person as the supervisors in our hub spread everyone's personal information around (such as our address). Do I have a leg to stand on? If I get the union involved will they back me? Is this more of a complaint to EEOC? ALSO, don't tell me to "man up" - I've had to put up with a lot of stuff and now I'm having to deal with this. Would appreciate any sincere answers to a very sticky situation. I'm just trying to go to work and provide for my family and make it home safely.
Bologna