One step closer

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Clearly the uneducated, spoiled, dues dodging, non voting members are jeopardizing the Teamsters existence far more than its leadership.

Your post is good for a chuckle, at least.
Uneducated? Can you provide me with any proof of that fact?
Spoiled? Aren't we all. Those of us lucky enough to live in the states to be having this debate are quite blessed.
Dues dodging? Not really sure where you are getting that. Reference, please?

There was a lot of name calling, and crying, in that post, but not much else.

Time for change

Obviously you people don’t care about our dues or anything about us, so you should all be happy we aren’t associated with you anymore if this contract passes. Everyone can be happy then

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Obviously you people don’t care about our dues or anything about us, so you should all be happy we aren’t associated with you anymore if this contract passes. Everyone can be happy then
Then you can’t complain anymore, and as such your posts are more meaningless now, more than ever.

Time for change

Clearly the uneducated, spoiled, dues dodging, non voting members are jeopardizing the Teamsters existence far more than its leadership. Congrats on being the generation that tears apart what suffrage and oppression built to protect you.
Lol!! The funniest part is many of us “uneducated” have equal or more education than the guy in charge of negotiating this contract for a quarter million people.

LagunaBrown

Spoiled? Aren't we all. Those of us lucky enough to live in the states to be having this debate are quite blessed.

A). You don’t strike a contract when your getting a $129,000 to pension. $4.15 cent raise. $445.00 a week paid to healthcare. A retiree package and part time raises, healthcare and pension. Have you lost all ability to reason?

B) nobody knows if their supplements and riders protect their workday workweek

C) this quitter Time for Zchange is telling people to stop paying dues because the union does nothing (See A)

Last edited:

Time for change

I am chuckling too. Some of us need and rely on the union and some don’t. Maybe if gap was narrowed just a little bit, I’d feel like I need the union too. Right to work baby, God Bless the USA

LagunaBrown

I am chuckling too. Some of us need and rely on the union and some don’t. Maybe if gap was narrowed just a little bit, I’d feel like I need the union too. Right to work baby, God Bless the USA
Garbage. You reap the benefits of labor and get a free ride by not paying dues. That’s callled a free loader. You probably let your buddies buy the rounds at the bar and skip out when it’s your turn.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You got me there, I’m not qualified to be an overpaid fat mailman.
8dc629b2eae813509a8a8d12d13cce7f.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Seriously @BigUnionGuy, where did I lose you in this analogy ?

Rarely, is any point lost on me.

As a veteran Union Steward, I'm sure you have encountered the feelings of being a

glorified babysitter. A persons patience for dealing with the chronically passive UPS Union

employee has it's limits. "Nut up.... or shut up" is a common rallying cry.

Just say'n.

-Bug-

Time for change

“Nut up or shut up”

No wonder women have such a difficult time dealing with men in the Teamsters/UPS environment. Luckily you’re old and almost out because times are a changing, not that I believe any of you talk to your wife like you talk to women at UPS.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Union employees who vote aren't passive. Period.
That's our part.

If you're a union steward, then your job is to represent your union brothers.
You sound like you have an attitude problem. If we are so tiresome, step down, and let someone else represent.

Your job is to rally us. To educate us. To fight for us. To keep us a team.
The union isn't checking any of those boxes right now.

You seem to be part of the problem, rather than the solution.

Time for change

That's our part.

You sound like you have an attitude problem. If we are so tiresome, step down, and let someone else represent.

I’ve voted every election and go to most meetings, feel like I’ve been involved. Unfortunately my patience has run out, and it’s time I, and many others, take a stand.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That's our part.

What have you done for me.... lately ?

If you think you can beat me @ the ballot box, have at it.

Just don't sit there and passively whine.

-Bug-