Our Fantastic Healthcare

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
i wouldnt call it advanced. bloated? yes. wasteful? yes. does it keep you safe? not really, its creating more problems than it solves.

Oh, get with it. There is no other military that is even in the same ballpark as ours. Let's face it, without our military essentially protecting you guys as well as the US, Canada's only line of defense against an attacking military would be, "Leave us alone. There's nothing here worth your time."

Purplepackage

Oh, get with it. There is no other military that is even in the same ballpark as ours. Let's face it, without our military essentially protecting you guys as well as the US, Canada's only line of defense against an attacking military would be, "Leave us alone. There's nothing here worth your time."

I cant believe im saying this but you actually said something that's genuinely funny

outtatime

Well they do have Niagara Falls...oh wait...I think that belongs to the US also. Carry on.

rickyb

pretty sure the military is not even protecting you. if your military is pissing off people around the world by invading their countires, and creating terrorists, then its making you less safe

rickyb

i mean why do you think you were attacked on 9/11? you dont actually believe what bush said that "they hate us for our freedom"???

fedx.drivr

What I was saying was Niagara Falls is the only thing Canada has going for it. Well they used to have hockey but we dominate that too now.

Now that is funny!! What would bring you to the conclusion that the USA dominates hockey? Canada won gold at the Olympics and every US NHL team that wins the cup is stacked with Canadians.

dezguy

What I was saying was Niagara Falls is the only thing Canada has going for it. Well they used to have hockey but we dominate that too now.

Ya might want to pump the brakes there. While you guys have vastly improved hockey development over there, to say you dominate the sport is a very big stretch.

fatboy33

And how much debt is Canada in? Looks like the world plays the US for suckers, wasting it's citizens tax money taking care of other countries.

vantexan

pretty sure the military is not even protecting you. if your military is pissing off people around the world by invading their countires, and creating terrorists, then its making you less safe
The military acts on commands from a civilian commander in chief. They don't just go run off willy nilly invading countries. And learn some history. Muslims have been invading countries and practicing terrorism since Mohammed created the religion over a thousand years ago. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing so try to gain more.