Peak season predictions

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or at least state that 22.4s must perform a minimum of x hours of work inside the building. Failure by the company to comply results in the entire day being paid at top ground rate.
I mean pretty much everyone I talked to about it said 5+ hours on road and it should be full scale driver pay for all hours worked.

The biggest problem with trying to negotiate this is that the IBT being the morons they are actually proposed the position. When you do that you have no bargaining power at all

I mean pretty much everyone I talked to about it said 5+ hours on road and it should be full scale driver pay for all hours worked.

The biggest problem with trying to negotiate this is that the IBT being the morons they are actually proposed the position. When you do that you have no bargaining power at all
We had delivery this time. Do you remember after the contract votes was released and the company said looks like you have to go back to the table and renegotiate?
But our glorious leader decided imposed the contract on us

Peak? Lol. The logistics network is going to crumble. Your Dear Leader has already been dismantling it during a pandemic. We have so many "suckers" and "losers" from the military (his words) in this company I'd be surprised if anything manages to get delivered.

Peak this year will be executed by corporate sleeper teams because your union isn't protecting you. Your friends who have worked next to you for decades will continue to die because of people's ignorance and arrogance while the worst of you cheer on your own demise.

1 in 3 renters face eviction. 1 in 8 Americans right now are going hungry. The only people with disposable income buying anything from our gold/silver store or hobby site are other business owners. Everyone else has been buying $5, $10 things. People have even started scamming the nearly free stuff.

Our dumpster stopped being filled with TV boxes and beer bottles eight weeks ago. Now all that's thrown away is stuff people cant carry with them, and the walls and carpet that maintenance had to tear down after they move out.

We are still slaying it thanks to those customers who are supporting other businesses where possible. This will not last. We are keenly aware of what our numbers have been telling us.

There isn't gonna be Christmas this year. Not in the same capacity it has been the last 100 yrs. The holiday weekend is gonna be the dagger in America's ribs and, ironically, Thanksgiving will probably be the last nail in the coffin. What a world.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Peak? Lol. The logistics network is going to crumble. Your Dear Leader has already been dismantling it during a pandemic. We have so many "suckers" and "losers" from the military (his words) in this company I'd be surprised if anything manages to get delivered.

Peak this year will be executed by corporate sleeper teams because your union isn't protecting you. Your friends who have worked next to you for decades will continue to die because of people's ignorance and arrogance while the worst of you cheer on your own demise.

1 in 3 renters face eviction. 1 in 8 Americans right now are going hungry. The only people with disposable income buying anything from our gold/silver store or hobby site are other business owners. Everyone else has been buying $5, $10 things. People have even started scamming the nearly free stuff.

Our dumpster stopped being filled with TV boxes and beer bottles eight weeks ago. Now all that's thrown away is stuff people cant carry with them, and the walls and carpet that maintenance had to tear down after they move out.

We are still slaying it thanks to those customers who are supporting other businesses where possible. This will not last. We are keenly aware of what our numbers have been telling us.

There isn't gonna be Christmas this year. Not in the same capacity it has been the last 100 yrs. The holiday weekend is gonna be the dagger in America's ribs and, ironically, Thanksgiving will probably be the last nail in the coffin. What a world.
Be quiet, we're trying to salvage as many FT jobs as we can get before the event horizon floats over corporate america's dumb heads.
And let's be clear. Biden would have done the exact same thing, you can say his name, T rump. And he's just another politician, like the one's we've had killing iraqis for decades now.

purehavanne

I’m just gonna get my popcorn ready to read the responses to this

Scuderia

Fellow Hood driver! Keep your head on a swivel!

I pray for the day when they jack my truck. I’ll be like Bart in that Simpson’s Episode where he goes insane, and sees a clown telling him “its finally happened Bart”. Man I’d love to make that call to management!

I would even tell the thieves to empty it out ASAP so they don’t make me deliver the leftovers lol

MattM

It’s gonna be a crap fest. They’re cutting our hours and we’re on a hiring freeze, but volume has been consistently ROUGH. I think all time commitments are out the window. Might as well do ground if 1 or 2 day don’t matter.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I pray for the day when they jack my truck. I’ll be like Bart in that Simpson’s Episode where he goes insane, and sees a clown telling him “its finally happened Bart”. Man I’d love to make that call to management!

I would even tell the thieves to empty it out ASAP so they don’t make me deliver the leftovers lol
Just let me get my cooler off the truck that’s where I keep my wallet,then it’s all yours.