Mayor of Browntown

CushmanCrasher
I was hired as a permanently PT package handler and work in Irregs inside the hub for day sort. Can I become a driver helper just during peak and then go back to PH?

PT Car Washer

We’re supposedly the second largest hub so I would presume we would, thanks I’ll ask my sup about that
Hub sort managers don't care a bit about package delivery. Only their operation and if you are working irregs there is no way he is going to let you go. You could check into double shifting on the preload or other Hub sorts.

Box Ox

We have some helpers who don't start until later in the afternoon here, is that an option in your area?

Probably is. I've always found helpers to be most helpful during the early/mid afternoon. Can rattle off a lotta stops together to clear room and walk space for the late afternoon shuttle reload and round two.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hub sort managers don't care a bit about package delivery. Only their operation and if you are working irregs there is no way he is going to let you go. You could check into double shifting on the preload or other Hub sorts.

I tried using a metro PTer and it was a pain because he had to be off the car in time to make it back to the building in time to start his shift.