Personal Vehicle Deliveries(peak)

If anyone has to work out after doing any job at UPS, diet changes and alcohol consumption should seriously be reconsidered. Unless you're management or like, smalls support & labeling surepost bags and making 9-in-1's.

Gear

Parts on Order
You guys have to remember most people do not make $35 an hour, free healthcare, dental and vision for delivery or doing anything. Your average paid driver does not care about DOT hours. Its a big thing here because of how much money you make. I keep saying this but you guys just don't get it. If you got paid by the load or mileage, you wouldn't care either. 18.75 an hour, 52 cents a mile and $5 a day isnt that bad. Especially for someone who is trying to make extra money for Christmas. If this is an option, people will show up. Not one of these people will care about DOT hours and insurance. Its not like DOT is going to start pulling cars over and checking hours. How would your insurance even find out? Are they going to send out a detective to every accident site?

My point is-
Outside of UPS things are different.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If anyone has to work out after doing any job at UPS, diet changes and alcohol consumption should seriously be reconsidered. Unless you're management or like, smalls support & labeling surepost bags and making 9-in-1's.
Plenty of drivers need to workout. Myself included.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys have to remember most people do not make $35 an hour, free healthcare, dental and vision for delivery or doing anything. Your average paid driver does not care about DOT hours. Its a big thing here because of how much money you make. I keep saying this but you guys just don't get it. If you got paid by the load or mileage, you wouldn't care either. 18.75 an hour, 52 cents a mile and $5 a day isnt that bad. Especially for someone who is trying to make extra money for Christmas. If this is an option, people will show up. Not one of these people will care about DOT hours and insurance. Its not like DOT is going to start pulling cars over and checking hours. How would your insurance even find out? Are they going to send out a detective to every accident site?

My point is-
Outside of UPS things are different.
Ummm how about needing a DOT physical?

If we all need them all of these drivers would need them also. They'd also need a DOT Vehicle number on their veHicle