BrutusBrown

Got picked up for the season as a PVD. (Boooo!!! GTFO!!! SCAAAB!! <<< lol) Just to get some of that out of the way.

I picked up the PVD gig to get my foot in the door with UPS. I originally applied for a seasonal driver position and was only offered PVD.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or reply to any smartasses about their opinions of the PVD position :)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Got picked up for the season as a PVD. (Boooo!!! GTFO!!! SCAAAB!! <<< lol) Just to get some of that out of the way.

I picked up the PVD gig to get my foot in the door with UPS. I originally applied for a seasonal driver position and was only offered PVD.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or reply to any smartasses about their opinions of the PVD position :)
I think I love you

Last edited by a moderator:
QMnBVHNkT8F7W.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Truth be told, UPS doesn't care. You'll be gone soon like a used facial tissue.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

giphy.gif

Cincypackagehandler

Welcome aboard! For one, thank you, I personally want to thank you for your service in peak of 2017. Without people like you, I honestly don’t know where we’d be right now. Whether you’re a seasoned driver, a PVD, a preloader, a seasonal, an on road sup or a center manager, I just want to thank everyone for making this great company the well oiled machine we all know it should be.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Welcome aboard! For one, thank you, I personally want to thank you for your service in peak of 2017. Without people like you, I honestly don’t know where we’d be right now. Whether you’re a seasoned driver, a PVD, a preloader, a seasonal, an on road sup or a center manager, I just want to thank everyone for making this great company the well oiled machine we all know it should be.

3023BF4E-E5C9-4FE1-ADE7-75CC018ADD54.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

giphy.gif

dOl2LFw0RbTMc.gif