BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Imagine being in pursuit of a new career and trying to find any open door only to be offered a temporary position as an uber driver that could in fact pave the way to something more permanent. I'm well aware of the "threat" perceived by my opportunity. I'm here to work nonetheless.
Going against the Teamsters is not a good way to do it. Actually it’s a good way to get your ass kicked

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Going against the Teamsters is not a good way to do it. Actually it’s a good way to get your ass kicked
giphy.gif
LOL

Faceplanted

I said I would file for every hour they worked if it were in my center. It isn’t. Don’t know any center it is in and I know a lot of drivers in a lot of centers and none of them have it.
I'm in the south. Rtw heaven. we happen to have a fairly strong local. Same here, have not heard of any "pvds" being used. We have heard of "peak training supervisors" using their personal vehicles because of packages left in pods ect. Greviences have been filed.

We had a recent election, the "old guard" won a close race. It appears the closeness lit a fire under the locals ass and they are back to the classic old fashioned up north union ways they were known for years ago. I'm very happy to see it.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Got picked up for the season as a PVD. (Boooo!!! GTFO!!! SCAAAB!! <<< lol) Just to get some of that out of the way.

I picked up the PVD gig to get my foot in the door with UPS. I originally applied for a seasonal driver position and was only offered PVD.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or reply to any smartasses about their opinions of the PVD position :)

036a544b4d5458fec3b201eea4b87248.jpg
,,,,,,,Just complete the mission !!

PT Car Washer

Lol, wasn't quite like I knocked on Teamsters door and gave em the bird looking to fight. I applied for a job I knew little about, got hired, here I am working.

giphy.gif
Then come back again next Peak. I really don't think PVD will give you an inside track to a FT package car driver spot. Best bet would be to get hired on as a PT package handler and wait for a bid to come up.

BrutusBrown

Then come back again next Peak. I really don't think PVD will give you an inside track to a FT package car driver spot. Best bet would be to get hired on as a PT package handler and wait for a bid to come up.

I'm sure it won't... I'm just looking for an inside track at a permanent position.