(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters

542thruNthru

My balls will be in a pool in Cabo. The union can keep my $500 a week. Hope it lasts all month
giphy-63.gif

giphy-48.gif

tenor-44.gif
JbVn.gif

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
So what happens if say tomorrow they give a lot better offer but it’s not you know amazing and O’Brien doesn’t like it.. does that mean they won’t negotiate anymore even with 30days left? I just hope O’Brien didn’t back himself into a corner with this Friday deadline thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So what happens if say tomorrow they give a lot better offer but it’s not you know amazing and O’Brien doesn’t like it.. does that mean they won’t negotiate anymore even with 30days left? I just hope O’Brien didn’t back himself into a corner with this Friday deadline thing.
They would continue to negotiate after the holiday break.

There will not be any response or a revised offer from the Company. They don’t like being bullied.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
They would continue to negotiate after the holiday break.

There will not be any response or a revised offer from the Company. They don’t like being bullied.
Yea but he made is sound like this is the last,best,offer so if it’s better but not good makes it sound like negotiations are over and we strike

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would presume the reason he's asking for it this early is so we have enough time to vote it down and still have time to shove it up Carol's :censored2: before we walk out.
You may never get a chance to vote on it. In 97 the company gave a last best offer and Carey never let the members vote on it. UPS wanted us to vote on it.