Possible Suspicious Incidents

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Very interesting... The FBI went to this passengers home...

I heard Kurt Haskell on a live interview yesterday on a L.A. radio show. It was amazing to hear what he had to say about the whole incident..

Seriously Mr. Ron Smith (customs agent), how stupid do you think the American public is?

I ask, isn't this the more plausible story:
1. Customs/FBI realized that they screwed up and don't want to admit that they left flight 253 passengers on a flight with a live bomb on the runway for 20 minutes.
2. Customs/FBI realized that they screwed up and don't want to admit that they left flight 253 passengers in customs for 1 hour with a live bomb in a carry on bag.
3. Customs/FBI realize that the man in orange points to a greater involvement then the lone wolf theory that they have been promoting.

What's the real story???:surprised:

bbsam

Staff member
American Secret Police

barry's lastest executive order has created just that.
He gave Interpol unlimited powers within our country; they can do anything they want to anyone with no warrants needed.
What?! That contract was supposed to go to Blackwater!

tieguy

Banned

Happy new year Diesel.

Besides living in so much fear, and trying to spread that fear to any sap that would listen, I now know why you never leave the house or the computer. It's that rubber spine of yours allowing you the ability to perform fallatio on yourself.....lol :surprised:<--round mouth

Its not a fear thing with me Diesel. To me its a villigance thing. You and your kind will if allowed undermine the security of this country by spreading the blame game and by fighting for the rights of the terrorists. For some reason that I can't figure out the only time a liberal fights for principles is when he is defending a despot's right to kill americans.

In that particular sermon, the man speaks truth that is hard for many to listen to but it is truth none the less. War begets war . We should not be surprised when bad stuff happens to us because we do it to others all the time and don't apologize. We actually pride ourselves in our ability to kill efficiently with our superior military technology.

Yes he speaks the truth that a 23 year old nigerian rick kid was attacking us because some past president did something to someone well before the 23 year old was born. For some its truth for the rest of us its bullschat.

wkmac

Very interesting... The FBI went to this passengers home...

I heard Kurt Haskell on a live interview yesterday on a L.A. radio show. It was amazing to hear what he had to say about the whole incident..

Seriously Mr. Ron Smith (customs agent), how stupid do you think the American public is?

I ask, isn't this the more plausible story:
1. Customs/FBI realized that they screwed up and don't want to admit that they left flight 253 passengers on a flight with a live bomb on the runway for 20 minutes.
2. Customs/FBI realized that they screwed up and don't want to admit that they left flight 253 passengers in customs for 1 hour with a live bomb in a carry on bag.
3. Customs/FBI realize that the man in orange points to a greater involvement then the lone wolf theory that they have been promoting.

What's the real story???:surprised:

Tony,

That's the $64k question and I'm not satisfied we're getting it as I think many Americans are feeling that way.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two weeks ago, without any announcement, debate, discussion or inquiry from journalists charged with “speaking truth to power” President Obama issued an amendment to this EO. The amendment removed part of Reagan’s order that kept INTERPOL from having full diplomatic immunity while operating within the United States. In other words: Under Reagan and right up until two weeks ago, INTERPOL was authorized to operate within the USA but they did not have full diplomatic immunity and had to adhere to certain laws set forth for investigative agencies. Laws that prohibit authorities from violating our constitutionally protected rights.

This story has begun to make the rounds at some other blogs and web sites. Some scream about the on-set of the New World Order, some merely question the timing, motives and logic behind such a move while we are still fighting foreign wars and under threat of attack from Al Qaeda and other international terrorist bodies. I certainly don’t walk down the New World Order/One World Government path, I don’t look good in tin-foil hats… but, I do wonder why this move was made so quietly and why the White House Press Corps has not made any hay about it.
I also wonder why my friends on the left, who screamed from the rooftops about phone companies conducting analysis of phone calls made from the US to known over-seas terrorists, about members of the Saudi family being allowed to leave the country in the days following 9/11, about the EVILS of the Patriot Act and how it would lead to the stripping of basic civil rights to anyone checking out a book in a library. I wonder how they feel about the President granting permission to an international organization to operate within our borders under full diplomatic immunity.
One other tasty tidbit: Due to the amended language created by President Obama, INTERPOL is now, no longer subject to Freedom of Information Act Inquiries.
I wonder if during his vacation in Hawaii if one of the intrepid reporters could ask the President:
“Mr. President, is it true that due to your amendment to Executive Order 12425, INTERPOL may break into a home without a warrant, seize private property of a US citizen, hold a citizen for questioning without the right of legal representation and not be subject to any legal or criminal repercussion?”
I’d really like them to ask that question. Wouldn’t you?

D

Dis-organized Labor

Two weeks ago, without any announcement, debate, discussion or inquiry from journalists charged with “speaking truth to power” President Obama issued an amendment to this EO. The amendment removed part of Reagan’s order that kept INTERPOL from having full diplomatic immunity while operating within the United States. In other words: Under Reagan and right up until two weeks ago, INTERPOL was authorized to operate within the USA but they did not have full diplomatic immunity and had to adhere to certain laws set forth for investigative agencies. Laws that prohibit authorities from violating our constitutionally protected rights.

This story has begun to make the rounds at some other blogs and web sites. Some scream about the on-set of the New World Order, some merely question the timing, motives and logic behind such a move while we are still fighting foreign wars and under threat of attack from Al Qaeda and other international terrorist bodies. I certainly don’t walk down the New World Order/One World Government path, I don’t look good in tin-foil hats… but, I do wonder why this move was made so quietly and why the White House Press Corps has not made any hay about it.
I also wonder why my friends on the left, who screamed from the rooftops about phone companies conducting analysis of phone calls made from the US to known over-seas terrorists, about members of the Saudi family being allowed to leave the country in the days following 9/11, about the EVILS of the Patriot Act and how it would lead to the stripping of basic civil rights to anyone checking out a book in a library. I wonder how they feel about the President granting permission to an international organization to operate within our borders under full diplomatic immunity.
One other tasty tidbit: Due to the amended language created by President Obama, INTERPOL is now, no longer subject to Freedom of Information Act Inquiries.
I wonder if during his vacation in Hawaii if one of the intrepid reporters could ask the President:
“Mr. President, is it true that due to your amendment to Executive Order 12425, INTERPOL may break into a home without a warrant, seize private property of a US citizen, hold a citizen for questioning without the right of legal representation and not be subject to any legal or criminal repercussion?”
I’d really like them to ask that question. Wouldn’t you?

But isn't "Interpol" working within the US be a good thing? Our politicians have snipped the nuts of our similar offices.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But isn't "Interpol" working within the US be a good thing? Our politicians have snipped the nuts of our similar offices.
here's the rub.....just who will they be working for ?
And if these same politicians have put restrictions on our own forces then why has interpol been giving unlimited powers ?

island1fox

Who are these guys and whose interests do they serve?

Baba and wkmac,
I do not really care --Obama or Reagon ---the only thing I know for sure we have just started the year 2010.
Interesting backround or origin ----but what really matters to me is here and now.
Good question --Who are these guys and whose interests do they serve?
They did not affect my life in any way that I am aware of in the eighties --that is the past --but what can they possibly do to me 2010 and beyond ?
Who do they "report" to --Who is in CHARGE ? Why the change of the EO wording ? What is being planned ? You would think are media would be all over this.
It may be a very simple and logical answer to these questions ----but where do we go for that answer ??:anxious:

island1fox

:sad-little:If you visit the official Interpol website you can run through the milestones reached for the year 2009.
Something that jumped out to me was the fact the Interpol has announced the formal creation of the "Interpol Environmental Crime Program"
With the Global Warming Legislation already passed in the house --the Senate seems to be backing away with all of the recent events.
With the EPA --threating to go around congress --This Interpol announcement and the change to the EO --Should give us pause ---
Yeah , I know ---another wild conspiracy theory ??? Maybe --Maybe not ?:anxious:

bbsam

Staff member
American Secret Police

barry's lastest executive order has created just that.
He gave Interpol unlimited powers within our country; they can do anything they want to anyone with no warrants needed.
But this way we can cleanly continue with extraordinary rendition. Smart man, Obama.

diesel96

Its not a fear thing with me Diesel. To me its a villigance thing. You and your kind will if allowed undermine the security of this country by spreading the blame game and by fighting for the rights of the terrorists. For some reason that I can't figure out the only time a liberal fights for principles is when he is defending a despot's right to kill americans.

I'm not that willing to live and spread fear as your kind. Once you start advocating to take away any of our personal and private freedoms, the Terrorist win. Not to mention they want to hit us in our wallets and it's working. I'm hoping your kind will one day shed that Dick Cheney residue, but he keeps coming back like a bad case of herpes.....

Yes he speaks the truth that a 23 year old nigerian rick kid was attacking us because some past president did something to someone well before the 23 year old was born. For some its truth for the rest of us its bullschat.

Yes Rev Wright and Ambassader Peck speak the truth of blowback. In the case of the 23 yr old Nigerian from Yemen, his blowback was the lastest direct result of US cruise missles blasting Yemen 2 weeks before Chistmas.
Yet another violent attack by the U.S. which has killed more Muslim civilians than it did "Al Qaeda fighters," and failed to kill the main target of the attack. Like it or not Tie, it's painfully obvious that the images of dead Muslim women and children which we constantly create, and which we again just created in Yemen, fuels more movement better than anything else we can do. Hopefully you have a more suitable response than performing oral on the Terrorist, or you hate America. If one of our forefathers were alive today, and heard any right wingers accusing others of hating America over foriegn policy, I'm sure they get a flying 18th century hard leather shoe upside their head...I say to you Tie...DUCK !

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/latest-story-by-kurt-haskell.html

This blog lists all the changing stories that our government has stated about what really happened after the Christmas Plane attack , it is written by passengers of this flight.
They insist that their story has always been the same and has not changed.

So who are you to believe ?

Breaking news.........This just in......Saturday, 2 Jan 2010 | 10:36 AM ET

President Obama said it appeared the man suspected of trying to bomb a Detroit-bound plane on Christmas was a member of al Qaeda and had been trained and equipped by the Islamic militant network.

wkmac

That's a scary bunch of Warriors that I see:peaceful:
I admit; I spent four seconds looking at the site

That's longer than I looked at it. I just googled it to use to yank Baba's chain over being worked up that Obama's coming to get him.

:wink2:

Hey Baba,

Check out the storm trooper Obama's got coming to get you! :happy-very:

storm-trooper-babe.jpg

What Bazooka's! Uh..hey man, your light saber is....uh...well.... showing!

diesel96

:woohoo:Wkmac.....If captured by the Storm Trooper-ette, I would apply my motorboat sound effects between her two bazooka's and submit......lol