Preload — loading in street number order?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I like to load everything upside down and out of order, drivers love when I put overweights on the top shelf and hide the air, I also write the same hin number on every package. I also like to play with all the buttons in the cab and put trash everywhere
E20EF8C9-CF02-45C7-9534-CFFBBEFE54CC.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I like to load everything upside down and out of order, drivers love when I put overweights on the top shelf and hide the air, I also write the same hin number on every package. I also like to play with all the buttons in the cab and put trash everywhere
Lol.

takesteady

The best way I've found to deal with crybaby drivers ( and sups for that matter) is to just WAD and play super dumb. When they get pissy at you just stare at them blankly and keep doing what you're doing. I've seen this approach cause grown men to have full on temper tantrums at work 😂

I don't take it personally. Some of these mfers will get pissed even if you just got in the truck 5 minutes ago to help someone else wrap.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I just took the heaviest and bulkiest spots and loaded them away from everything else then even more bulk stops down the middle so that drivers can kick out the bulk or their stuff early before starting on the onsies and twosies.

takesteady

I just took the heaviest and bulkiest spots and loaded them away from everything else then even more bulk stops down the middle so that drivers can kick out the bulk or their stuff early before starting on the onsies and twosies.
Always feel bad for the driver when I have to load a heavy :censored2: irreg straight down the middle of on already blown out truck because a sup says 'everything has to be in the truck'. The driver almost always has to take it back out or leave it. What a complete waste of time and effort.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This is the most I've ever seen you write in 9ne post.

Clearly hacked.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
When I loaded I put higher hin irregs in first and stuck the lower ones in last so they could get them off the truck through the back door.
That was only on pure residential routes.
If it was a business route and there was an irreg for a resi I left it out. They can bring it out to them later. All depending on space I have after bulk

PT Car Washer

When I loaded I put higher hin irregs in first and stuck the lower ones in last so they could get them off the truck through the back door.
That was only on pure residential routes.
If it was a business route and there was an irreg for a resi I left it out. They can bring it out to them later. All depending on space I have after bulk
Air driver bringing the irreg out may as well just deliver it. He is getting top pay either way.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Air driver bringing the irreg out may as well just deliver it. He is getting top pay either way.
That’s why they just bring it out. Our air drivers all do strictly late in the day air pickups. Most come in around 1 for the afternoon shift and bring out irregs and other bulk for the afternoon. If it’s business bulk they go to those drivers first. Air pickups usually start around 5pm and stretch towards 630-7 along with letterbox pickups.

Up In Smoke

I have 2 rural post offices and my loader knows to send the pkgs to the clerk for new pals because the offices are closed b4 I get there. When my loader is off the pkgs go for a ride.