Preload — loading in street number order?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Always feel bad for the driver when I have to load a heavy :censored2: irreg straight down the middle of on already blown out truck because a sup says 'everything has to be in the truck'. The driver almost always has to take it back out or leave it. What a complete waste of time and effort.
yea after about 2 years or so of working I'd figure out that loading irregs right away and saving the business stops for the middle made more sense. sometimes its not a bulk stop but 5-6 businesses that are located in the same stripmall, you can mix all of these pieces together as one "bulk stop" per say and it would not be too big of a deal.

PTSandwichMaker

Sometimes I feel like even if someday I was an RPCD I’d still never truly be an RPCD because I can’t piss in a bottle so it wouldn’t count I just wouldn’t be able to feel like a real RPCD in my heart I would know I am a fraud and will never be one

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes I feel like even if someday I was an RPCD I’d still never truly be an RPCD because I can’t piss in a bottle so it wouldn’t count I just wouldn’t be able to feel like a real RPCD in my heart I would know I am a fraud and will never be one
Practice at home, you’ll learn.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
REAL RPCD POOP IN RAIN BAGS AS WELL
🧔‍♂️✊

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Why can’t you pee in a bottle. Even the real hardcore female drivers here can