Preload — loading in street number order?

PTSandwichMaker

You have time to do this?! The loaders here have piles of s* outside every truck when we get on the belt.
It doesn’t add time I’m looking at the PAL anyway so also look at # then just put it where it goes. I know the routes I get put on pretty well tho. If they double spa me on 4+ trucks then I don’t bother though.

It doesn’t add time I’m looking at the PAL anyway so also look at # then just put it where it goes. I know the routes I get put on pretty well tho. If they double spa me on 4+ trucks then I don’t bother though.
40 years ago before PAL we used to load by street numbers. Either low to high or high to low depending which direction the driver was coming from. Now you are doing good to just get the right package on the right truck.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Burrheadd? He doesn't even remember what a pas label looks like?

OP, just throw it in. Driver's are a bunch of crybabies anyway.
Yeah I’m sick of all the crying going on lately …I can’t make it to little Timmy’s ball game I work so late 😭

🧔‍♂️✊

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I like to load everything upside down and out of order, drivers love when I put overweights on the top shelf and hide the air, I also write the same hin number on every package. I also like to play with all the buttons in the cab and put trash everywhere

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I like to load everything upside down and out of order, drivers love when I put overweights on the top shelf and hide the air, I also write the same hin number on every package. I also like to play with all the buttons in the cab and put trash everywhere
With the exception of playing with the buttons in the cab, you sound like one of my preloaders.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

sam-you-dont-mean-that.gif