Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Exactly ... Drivers don't care about anyone but themselves.
Eat a D! Drivers vote. Part timers don’t! If part timers want something, maybe they should get involved. Drivers only care about themselves? Does that mean part timers don’t even care about themselves? Again, refer back to the first sentence fool.

wide load

And with the increased standards and Saturday ground and no 9.5 protection at $18/hr for 4 years, I see me being very busy when vacations kick in.
Why no 9.5 protection? And why $18 for 4 years? Wow man, they take advantage of you. You need a contract book.

PT Car Washer

Why no 9.5 protection? And why $18 for 4 years? Wow man, they take advantage of you. You need a contract book.
There is no 9.5 protection for drivers still in progression according to our Local Union. Yeah I know it goes from $18/hr to $22/hr after 3 years and then top rate. Not much of an increase. I got mine, the hell with the new guys.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Eat a D! Drivers vote. Part timers don’t! If part timers want something, maybe they should get involved. Drivers only care about themselves? Does that mean part timers don’t even care about themselves? Again, refer back to the first sentence fool.
54A660CF-77B8-4C46-A128-537B846CF03B.jpeg

PT Car Washer

They want the air drivers gone
Went through that 10 years ago or more. Almost every 22.3 air driver was laid off and working FT in the hub. Since then, air driving has been the big money maker. Running misloads, LIB's, and running routes that are left sitting because of call ins plus Peak season and vacations. Top driver rate. I can't afford to retire when UPS just wants to throw money my way.

wide load

There is no 9.5 protection for drivers still in progression according to our Local Union. Yeah I know it goes from $18/hr to $22/hr after 3 years and then top rate. Not much of an increase. I got mine, the hell with the new guys.
Why aren’t you starting at 18.75. 3 years should be 25. Your local is wrong or weak.