Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

rudy5150

The Part time pay rate should be a balance between the actual work being done and the type of labor/expectations that go with it. The current rate is obviously garbage, at the same time, you’ll piss of any recent college grad by saying “ I make $20/hr loading boxes into a truck. Lol

It might piss them off but many people cant handle working at UPS.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That is great. So why are you here everyday telling us how much you make everyday? Nothing else to do?
I’m sharing my knowledge to you life long part timers that there are answers to some of your complaints. Upfront money ain’t it. It’s like the kid who would rather have $1 today instead of $10 at the end of the week. We live in a world of instant gratification.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sounds almost like it was a "Brotherhood' ?

It was a different time.

30572014_865877520274915_2732045958459162624_n.jpg

Look at what we got....

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How do you justify a Union Porter (janitor) being paid $34.60/hr to dump trash cans and clean the toilets? Because they are FT? Or a Union car washer FT or PT being paid the same?
I just put in my transfer/classification request for porter. I think they should be paid more.

I’m sharing my knowledge to you life long part timers that there are answers to some of your complaints. Upfront money ain’t it. It’s like the kid who would rather have $1 today instead of $10 at the end of the week. We live in a world of instant gratification.
You have a warped sense of equality.