Presidential debates!! 2012

M

MenInBrown

You actually think that's an important, game changing distinction? And no I didn't watch the debate, but I haven't seen or heard anything (yet) that would make me believe that what happened in Libya will make any difference in the campaign.

You dont think that the Prez of the US lying to the American people about 4 Americans getting killed makes a difference? Lets not forget that days and days went by of the WH trying to convince everyone that this was an uprising bc of a youtube video...Hello? I thought you said it was a terrorist attack? (you lied) So horrible that our Prez will allow these Americans to die in VAIN for his political gain.

bbsam

Staff member
I watched most of the debate last night. I thought the moderator did a good job of keeping the discussion flowing. It is no secret that I am an Obama supporter but I have to admit that I am becoming more impressed with Romney. I really wish that he would give some specifics!!

Is it Election Day yet?
If Mitt Romney gave specifics, you would become much less impressed.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
obama.jpg

AND FAILED. It is time for a change.
obama.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You dont think that the Prez of the US lying to the American people about 4 Americans getting killed makes a difference? Lets not forget that days and days went by of the WH trying to convince everyone that this was an uprising bc of a youtube video...Hello? I thought you said it was a terrorist attack? (you lied) So horrible that our Prez will allow these Americans to die in VAIN for his political gain.
It's an issue for partisans to rally around, I just don't see it as something that will really change any votes. The only people I hear trying to make a big deal out of it are people who weren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

M

MenInBrown

I watched most of the debate last night. I thought the moderator did a good job of keeping the discussion flowing. It is no secret that I am an Obama supporter but I have to admit that I am becoming more impressed with Romney. I really wish that he would give some specifics!!

Is it Election Day yet?

Romney is laying out what he wants to do...specifics and how he is going to do it is something that has to be run through congress in a bipartisanship way. Another one of his records is being able to work with Dems...he did that as Gov. People love or hate him, but his record speaks for itself.

M

MenInBrown

It's an issue for partisans to rally around, I just don't see it as something that will really change any votes. The only people I hear trying to make a big deal out of it are people who weren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

This isnt a political issue...sorry you dont care if Americans die then the Prez lie about it...so sad. But many Americans do care.

M

MenInBrown

you probably didnt care about 9/11 either.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This isnt a political issue...sorry you dont care if Americans die then the Prez lie about it...so sad. But many Americans do care.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're trying to make this into a big deal but you were never going to vote for Obama anyway so from an electoral standpoint it's a non issue. Libya had zero effect on your vote.

M

MenInBrown

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're trying to make this into a big deal but you were never going to vote for Obama anyway so from an electoral standpoint it's a non issue. Libya had zero effect on your vote.

Where's your sign?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Obama was great last night.

Think I can stir the pot, again?????

Lol my dad and I actually had this conversation. I think Obama was so bad in the first one it wasn't going to take a lot to get a "win" in this debate. I haven't seen the debate so I don't know yet.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The Libya stuff was kinda riveting. I thought Obama was passionate (and actually there this time). LOL!! They both looked exhausted.

UPS Lifer

Mitt gets an "I" for IDIOT, and and "O" for OFFSHORING and OUTSOURCING. Overall, he deserves a "D", for DISHONESTY. Kolob gives him a "K" for "KORRUPT" (Kolob spelling).

Very substantive comment. You get the "H" for - oh well you know what it stands for!