Presidential debates!! 2012

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, I am suprised...you thought she was good?? Of course Obama looked desperate. We are talking about Obama and the economy. It would be like me going to a string theory symposium What is the String Theory? - Answers.Ask.com, and trying to mudle through as a truck driver. it must have been exasperating.
She managed to just give the prez. an extra 4 mins. instead of keeping it even. He should've been happy it's over!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A Michelle, Ann debate would be wonderful. Someone who knows how to cook, and store food for a yr, and what we should eat, vs someone who thinks she should tell everyone how to eat. Maybe she can give Michele some ideas on how to reduce fat in the head. And how to genuinely smile.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Surprisingly, the moderator did an excellent job. The prez. looked a little desperate !!
I give the win to Romney!!

Wasn't it you that commented on Alzheimer's/dementia?

I don't think you are living in the same world as most people. Mittens came off as an egg sucker(weasel- to dispel any regional colloquialisms).

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Wasn't it you that commented on Alzheimer's/dementia?

I don't think you are living in the same world as most people. Mittens came off as an egg sucker(weasel- to dispel any regional colloquialisms).
Excuse me, and what are your qualifications to judge Moreluck? I agree with More, Obama sucks anywhere you go. Speaking of egg sucking weasels?

BrownArmy

LOL, I'm flipping channels watching the commentary...

Wolf Blitzer is telling Candy C. that she did a bang-up job.

???

I think they should make this guy the next debate moderator:

Kevin-Hart.jpg

Kevin Hart, comedian.

He'd keep both candidates in line.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Framing it already? Obama got his butt kicked in first debate and nobody blamed the moderator. Romney surged in the polls and nobody ran to find "unskewed polls". Interesting.

What??? Blaming the Moderator (Jim Leher) was one of many that the MSM spewed...and even some of the Lefty Loons on BC blamed the Moderator. Did you miss it? Still the best was Gore who said the air was too thin for the Messiah.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I thought the Moderator got walked all over by both but she did the best she could. They both seemed rude to her and to eachother. It was good entertainment. They both got their punches in. The news in the next few days is going to be on Begazi and the major debacle that is unfolding under Obama. I think this is going to really hurt him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Obama is a liar, hes unqualified, he distorts, and hes not used to being questioned. he turned extremely gray tonight. when will people get it.