Progress made in the Third & Fourth Rounds of UPS Contract Negotiations

F

Frankie's Friend

Shows you how much you know, I voted "no".

Do you guys have a deductible this year or not? Was supposed to, but since ours doesn't show going up, was wondering if yours did.
I thought you posted that the contract fight wss over one issue, healthcare. So there were other negative things to vote no on? Shocking dude

upschuck

That part is. But not the extra things that have to be paid out of pocket. Thankfully my family hasn't had a big need for using the insurance. But i know several people they have been getting beat up with $25 here, $20 there. And it shouldn't be that way.
Thing is, the bigger the medical problem is, the better the insurance is. They do nickel and dime you on some things, nothing that all insurance doesn't do, though.

This issue right here is why pensions will not be the same nationwide. Because nobody wants to take the cut, so others can have more. And raising them to the top payer is monetary suicide.

Thing is, the bigger the medical problem is, the better the insurance is. They do nickel and dime you on some things, nothing that all insurance doesn't do, though.

This issue right here is why pensions will not be the same nationwide. Because nobody wants to take the cut, so others can have more. And raising them to the top payer is monetary suicide.
You can't make all the pensions equal many places have put some of their raises into the pension and are making less per hour.

Which is like putting a band aid on an open gash. Did nothing put take hard earned money from members
We are having the same issues here also. But what many do not realize is, how much it saves the company and screws you over. That over time money goes back into the companies pocket. They are also not paying social security tax on that amount.

You are getting screwed out of thousands of dollars a year and losing money on your social security.