Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

bbsam

Staff member
Well I’m not certain you answered it. If someone immigrates from England that’s White and they disagree with someone else and that person says “go back to where you came from” are they racist? Or do they just not have a good argument?
That’s a good point. I don’t know that I’ve seen that happen.

But again, Representative Omar. As a congresswoman, by definition she must be a US citizen. That makes the US her country. Therefore the president’s comment (and his followers) can’t be taken as nationalistic. What, besides the color of her skin, could have provoked the outburst?

Thebrownblob

But again, Representative Omar. As a congresswoman, by definition she must be a US citizen. That makes the US her country. Therefore the president’s comment (and his followers) can’t be taken as nationalistic. What, besides the color of her skin, could have provoked the outburst?
Immaturity? Or a wealthy man who’s never had people tell him no? Look at Joe Biden and his past, does he seem like his life has been spent worried about the brown skin people?

Thebrownblob

When all you see is color, everything is racism.

Na·tion·al·ism: identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Rep. Omar's actions speak louder than her statement of ideals. About
When anyone seeks to equalize society by dragging everyone down to the lowest level, it is desirable to neutralize or eliminate that person.
And Omar has said a number of things against Israel and Jews that are at the very least inappropriate. So now you have two immature people arguing and people picking sides of the argument. Is she a racist as well?

vantexan

Absolutely. In fact I’ve discussed it many times in terms of conspiracy theories. I’ve said that I find them fascinating because of how strongly we hold onto them. I was certain that after Trump LOST and finally left office new facts would come pouring out. And…nothing.

I’m not sure most Trump supporters are as self critical with their conspiracy theories but pretty sure both parties play fast and loose with the truth.
Actually a group just completed a study of voter drop boxes at 5 voting districts in 5 states. They used the same cellphone technology that was used to determine cellphone usage among organizers at the Jan.6th riot. By studying pings on the cellphones of groups who were actively organizing voters they determined these people were dropping off multiple ballots at drop boxes repeatedly. On an average of 38 ballot drop box visits a person. Ballot harvesting. They got access to video from the video cameras set up at the drop boxes and were able to identify between video and cellphone pings that these individuals from these organizations were indeed repeatedly visiting the drop boxes and dropping off multiple ballots. Those drop boxes were for a voter to drop off his individual ballot, not ballot harvesting. This came out last week. This happened in each voting district they examined. Unless they just happened to go to the right 5 districts it's pretty likely this happened nationwide. So yes, there was fraud. And it's why Democrats were upset about Georgia's new voting law because as I understand it the drop boxes will be done away with. If we can't have fair and honest elections the country is over.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Actually a group just completed a study of voter drop boxes at 5 voting districts in 5 states. They used the same cellphone technology that was used to determine cellphone usage among organizers at the Jan.6th riot. By studying pings on the cellphones of groups who were actively organizing voters they determined these people were dropping off multiple ballots at drop boxes repeatedly. On an average of 38 ballot drop box visits a person. Ballot harvesting. They got access to video from the video cameras set up at the drop boxes and were able to identify between video and cellphone pings that these individuals from these organizations were indeed repeatedly visiting the drop boxes and dropping off multiple ballots. Those drop boxes were for a voter to drop off his individual ballot, not ballot harvesting. This came out last week. This happened in each voting district they examined. Unless they just happened to go to the right 5 districts it's pretty likely this happened nationwide. So yes, there was fraud. And it's why Democrats were upset about Georgia's new voting law because as I understand it the drop boxes will be done away with. If we can't have fair and honest elections the country is over.
And who's to say who backed this effort financially.

China? Russia? Soros?

Paranoia Strikes Target!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This country is circling the drain

BigGuy2732

I want to know why only israeli's are allowed to be nationalists. When can us white people get the same privileges? For some reason it's okay for Israel to maintain their influence over the rest of Israel and not lose the Jewish majority status. But for white people it's racist to talk about it or even insinuate wanting to protect our impending demographic annihilation.

UnionStrong

I want to know why only israeli's are allowed to be nationalists. When can us white people get the same privileges? For some reason it's okay for Israel to maintain their influence over the rest of Israel and not lose the Jewish majority status. But for white people it's racist to talk about it or even insinuate wanting to protect our impending demographic annihilation.
3 words, White Liberal Guilt.

Thebrownblob

Well maybe because Israelis are much more homogenous, white people is just a color of skin doesn’t mean anything. People with the same color skin don’t agree or have the same general life experiences all the time, the whole argument it’s dumb. Looking at someone, and judging who they are by the color of the skin makes no sense to me.

UnionStrong

Well maybe because Israelis are much more homogenous, white people is just a color of skin doesn’t mean anything. People with the same color skin don’t agree or have the same general life experiences, the whole argument it’s dumb. Looking at someone and judging who they are by the color of the skin makes no sense to me.
Culture is what bonds people. When immigrants don’t assimilate, it creates a multi-cultural society, tribe’s basically. This is not conducive to a united people.

Thebrownblob

Culture is what bonds people. When immigrants don’t assimilate, it creates a multi-cultural society, tribe’s basically. This is not conducive to a united people.
Half of my family is Hispanic, The older generation came from Mexico and made sure their kids learned English first thing. They do not call themselves Mexican Americans, just Americans.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just historical contest. Saying that viewing race relations today in society is best done in historical context. And escalalating and advancing the charge? I’m not sure what that means, but I know that Dr. King’s dream has not been yet realized. I know we aren’t done.
It may not have been realized yet but from what I’ve seen, we were a lot closer to achieving that before BLM, Critical Race Theory and the riots came along. Now, it feels like race relations have regressed.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

no it doesn't