Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

bbsam

Staff member
It may not have been realized yet but from what I’ve seen, we were a lot closer to achieving that before BLM, Critical Race Theory and the riots came along. Now, it feels like race relations have regressed.
Don’t kid yourself. It was always there and Donald Trump gave people the ease to say what they’ve alway felt: I think that’s one of the reasons his supporters always give for supporting him.

Thebrownblob

Don’t kid yourself. It was always there and Donald Trump gave people the ease to say what they’ve alway felt: I think that’s one of the reasons his supporters always give for supporting him.
And Joe Biden helped write legislation that locked up lots of brown people for smoking weed. He certainly has a lot more time in politics than Trump had for you to know who he is.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That may be true for some people, but for most people I know, they were perfectly comfortable having good friends of different ethnicities. Now, people of all ethnicities are segregating themselves more than I’ve seen since I was a young child in the South.

bbsam

Staff member
That may be true for some people, but for most people I know, they were perfectly comfortable having good friends of different ethnicities. Now, people of all ethnicities are segregating themselves more than I’ve seen since I was a young child in the South.
You should hang out at a soccer complex.😀

floridays

That’s a good point. I don’t know that I’ve seen that happen.

But again, Representative Omar. As a congresswoman, by definition she must be a US citizen. That makes the US her country. Therefore the president’s comment (and his followers) can’t be taken as nationalistic. What, besides the color of her skin, could have provoked the outburst?
The fact that she despises this country?

I don't define that statement as an outburst.

floridays

Very rare.
Exactly how do you come to this conclusion?

Since you are retired from UPS, I'll assume your point of view is limited to where you lived.
My guess is you weren't mobile and lived within 10 square miles your whole life until you moved to your retirement residence.

Correct me if I'm in error.

bbsam

Staff member
And Joe Biden helped write legislation that locked up lots of brown people for smoking weed. He certainly has a lot more time in politics than Trump had for you to know who he is.
I believe Joe has admitted he was wrong with that. When’s the last time the Donald did such a thing?

Thebrownblob

I believe Joe has admitted he was wrong with that. When’s the last time the Donald did such a thing?
He was wrong plenty. He was right plenty as well. Trump pushed for the first step act. Trump was in politics 4 years. Joe Biden 40. Sorry is all it takes for all the ruined lives?

floridays

Care to quote the representative or are you making things up. Again.
Her actions and body of work speaks for itself.

Rest assured I will give you exactly what you request.

Book it, you'll get exactly what you seek.

That said, what have I made up?

bbsam

Staff member
Her actions and body of work speaks for itself.

Rest assured I will give you exactly what you request.

Book it, you'll get exactly what you seek.

That said, what have I made up?
A quote from Omar that says she hates America. I’ve seen her be critical of America. Not the same at all.

floridays

A quote from Omar that says she hates America. I’ve seen her be critical of America. Not the same at all.
You won't get off that easy, no politician is stupid or inept enough to be caught saying such.

You sweat, you know she despises the country and I'll add our friendly alliance with Israel.

Actions speak louder than words, she's just another "fundamentally change America" hater.

Read into the last statement what I said.
I'll just say it, Obama too, he hates the country until it's remade into something he can approve of.

Now go fundamentally change your wife, because you love her, dontcha know.

Last edited: