PT Preload contract? Pay raises?

ThatOnePreloader

Unprofessional Professional
I've been @ UPS since last peak season as a temp (2016) and got hired on as a perm. Started at $11 and I THINK I'm supposed to get my first pay increase august 1st? But honestly I have no clue because our tiny warehouse never informs us of anything. However I've read on the forums that the new contract will have pay raised for all PT Preloaders to $15 an hour? Is this true? If so, does anyone have a copy or screenshot of future pay progressions?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If your state or city (like Seattle) has a $15 min wage, that's what you make. Otherwise you make what your areas particular contract states in it. You can get a copy at your local union office.

ThatOnePreloader

Unprofessional Professional
If your state or city (like Seattle) has a $15 min wage, that's what you make. Otherwise you make what your areas particular contract states in it. You can get a copy at your local union office.

Yeah I understand that, but in regards to the UPCOMING contract I've been seeing rumor posts about a $15 minimum on contract (my location is Texas, I'm still on contract minimum of $11 an hour)

km3

Yeah I understand that, but in regards to the UPCOMING contract I've been seeing rumor posts about a $15 minimum on contract (my location is Texas, I'm still on contract minimum of $11 an hour)

They haven't even started negotiating yet. Many PTers are hoping for $15, but there is absolutely no guarantee of that.

Box Ox

They haven't even started negotiating yet. Many PTers are hoping for $15, but there is absolutely no guarantee of that.

Good way to get lots of PTers to vote for some fat concessions on the FT side. Probably won't pay as well to go FT next August.

The Company will cite ongoing lower revenue per package given the booming number of residential stops. The trend will only increase. Have to lower delivery costs.

Will be interesting to see what's said during the Q2 results call next Thursday.

rudy5150

15 for new hires wont happen. Who would vote in favor of that? Nobody would unless current part timers are given a 4 dollar bump as well.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been @ UPS since last peak season as a temp (2016) and got hired on as a perm. Started at $11 and I THINK I'm supposed to get my first pay increase august 1st? But honestly I have no clue because our tiny warehouse never informs us of anything. However I've read on the forums that the new contract will have pay raised for all PT Preloaders to $15 an hour? Is this true? If so, does anyone have a copy or screenshot of future pay progressions?

You should work on your reading comprehension

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's a kick in the face they did the same thing at my wife's work please. She had been there 8 years and makes about 50¢ more than the newbies.

She was freaking pizzed.
I wasn't thrilled.
I was even less thrilled when they wanted a couple hundred bucks back because they overpaid my retro check. SMH. What a cluster :censored2: that whole contract was.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You get a 50 cent raise after a year. Not in August.
"All part-time employees, who are hired or reach seniority after
August 1, 2013 will be paid according to the following wage sched-
ules:
Hourly Rate
Preloader All
Sorter Others
Start $11.00 $10.00
Seniority plus one (1) year $11.50 $10.50
Seniority plus two (2) years $12.00 $11.00
Seniority plus three (3) years $13.00 $12.00
Seniority plus four (4) years $13.50 $12.50
Employees working high volume direct or low volume direct shall