Random testing, FedEx Express

Whats 9.5?

Not delusional, it's still illegal. I just hope the guy who started this post who can't stop smoking weed delivers where you and your family live.
Also I don't support people being impaired while working or driving. You can wish horrible things to happen where me and my family live all because I don't have a problem with a plant. Seems legit.

Bounty

Also I don't support people being impaired while working or driving. You can wish horrible things to happen where me and my family live all because I don't have a problem with a plant. Seems legit.
Heroin and coke come from plants. I don't wish bad things to happen to anyone. Why would you associate a pot smoking driver with bad driving?

Whats 9.5?

Heroin and coke come from plants. I don't wish bad things to happen to anyone. Why would you associate a pot smoking driver with bad driving?
I don't. You said you hope the OP delivers where me and my family live. I don't play petty BS like that. You on the other hand.....

Bounty

So you believe in prohibition of alcohol too then, right? I'm sick of my money going to people who are going to do nothing with their life but drink away their sorrows and then get behind the wheel and endanger everyone on the road. People who can't hold down a job but can always find a way to get to the liquor store and buy a bottle.

What about people ruining their lives and wreaking havoc on their families because of their excessive drinking? Beating their wives and children, or just neglecting them and spending their whole paycheck on booze while they can barely scrape together a meal at home.
Is this one of the quotes? Unfortunately your right about the alcohol. So why ad another drug into the equation? Leave it the way it is.

Fragiledonthrow

If temptation arises you better man up and quit your job!! If you even have a remote thought of jumping in a 10,000-26,000 lbs vehicle not 100% focused and clean you are a sick mother :censored2:ing person. You put yourself and everyone else at risk for your childish, immature behavior.
Either do one or the other, make sure you kicked it or quit. If not think about if one of your loved ones got killed by an impaired driver, you tell me how okay that would be because the driver got a temptation.
Tell that all your hung over coworkers tomorrow morning. After tonites super bowl parties. Everybody just say NO.
Vote to legalise marijuana ;)

bacha29

Did you ever notice something.? People willing ingest an illegal substance of one type or another become impaired by it because that's what they wanted, then go out and kill or maim somebody and when they
have to stand trial for it the first thing they want is some exception to be made for them. What type of banned substance dooesn't bother me but rather it's the unwillingness to stand accountable for the consequences that are certain to follow.

Fragiledonthrow

It's legalize, you might of burnt a few brain cells.
le·gal·ize

ˈlēɡəˌlīz/

verb

verb: legalise

make (something that was previously illegal) permissible by law.

"a measure legalizing gambling in Deadwood"

synonyms:make legal, decriminalize, legitimize,legitimate, permit, allow, authorize,sanction, license, validate;

Purple no more

As per policy, a positive is subject up to and including termination. Local management has SOME discretion, but it has been my experience that a positive does lead to termination. Simple advice... don't do it. If you have been clean for an extended period of time you should be good.