RE: Tamworth UK and the Locked Doors.

seb421

is it true what i hear on the grapevine that management have once again locked staff in work against there will?

im led to belive the police are involved in regards to false imprisonment and taking of hostages.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I think this is where the difference between how employees are treated between the UK and the USA. In the US, the department of Occupational Health and Safety Association (OSHA) will investigate and enforce compliance.

UPS/USA certainly would not risk that kind of bad publicity. I noted this because you mentioned the words "once again". Who investigates violations like you stated, the local "Bobby?".

bigblu 2 you

I think this is where the difference between how employees are treated between the UK and the USA. In the US, the department of Occupational Health and Safety Association (OSHA) will investigate and enforce compliance.

UPS/USA certainly would not risk that kind of bad publicity. I noted this because you mentioned the words "once again". Who investigates violations like you stated, the local "Bobby?".
its the newest of policies just tested at texas tech ,its called leaching...:happy2: