Repeat of 2013 peak?

OptimusPrime

RELAX PAID BY THE HOUR. WE RUN OUT OF HOURS NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!

Running out of hours isn't as cool as you think. Just gets you any warm body they can find from management who can drive the truck. I had the same thoughts last year. "Oh sweet, I only have 7.5 hours for Friday! Whoohoo!" center manager met me and took over. The only "cool" part was he seemed super interested in me not leaving the truck. Can only assume it was because if I got injured while being out of hours it would look super bad. So I rode jump, barked directions, and just chilled on the truck while he delivered. But he was all by the book. So with misloads and run backs, we still pulled a 14+ hour day.

bumped

I hate it, but that's what they tell us we have to do. I try to keep helper numbers low, and just see if guys will jump between drivers. Usually can get them a full day that way. Plus it tells me a lot, if they want the hours, I know I can depend on them to show up.

They won't let helpers travel between driver in their own vehicles by me. They say its an insurance liability.

mdnj88

Utter disaster in my center today. 5 out of 68 routes finished. The rest brought work back. I was dispatched with 471 stops and 750 packages I brought 100 stops back. At 10pm they messages to bring it in. Glad I went right in, the line to pull in building was INSANE! Going to be hilarious the rest of the year

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This is the best post in BrownCafe history.

I'm going to start using nuttsmash with your permission.
Probabably should get NUTTSMASH copyrighted, dont want you fools BITIN my word n a NINJA not getting paid for it lmfao
200d782rt15.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Utter disaster in my center today. 5 out of 68 routes finished. The rest brought work back. I was dispatched with 471 stops and 750 packages I brought 100 stops back. At 10pm they messages to bring it in. Glad I went right in, the line to pull in building was INSANE! Going to be hilarious the rest of the year
I'm trying to figure out how you got 371 off