Retirement Getting Closer

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Probably worth a fortune if I still had them Same with a couple original members only jackets…don’t forget about the white nautica challenge jackets that were popular around 90… wear that thing for a few months and it started looking like shyt… all grungy around the sleeves and front… lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My car is 20 years old and gets me where I need to go. It is getting some annoyances I can live with but still mechanically sound and rust free.
Mine has some minor problems but it still drives good…I’m not going to have a 1800 truck payment… nope, not even if I had the money.. maybe if I won the lottery I would treat myself to a couple vehicles.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How is living in nh, or ct…?? Wife thought about maybe getting a second home there eventually…don’t they get a shtton of snow there??
I’m on the coast. This years been a little crazy, but we can have winter with very little snow. Cold and damp though, great for retired package car driver with bad knees.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mine has some minor problems but it still drives good…I’m not going to have a 1800 truck payment… nope, not even if I had the money.. maybe if I won the lottery I would treat myself to a couple vehicles.
Book value on mine isn't even 1800. I plan on driving it until it dies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How is living in nh, or ct…?? Wife thought about maybe getting a second home there eventually…don’t they get a shtton of snow there??
Ct is just a bad high cost of living Especially down near NY border , they get areas where snow is bad like Hartford area ,., NH Is beautiful, but not much industry other than the tourism they count on , real estate taxes are very high , but no sales or income taxes , you can get a lot of bang for your Buck in NH ,, just be careful of guys like @BSWALKS he'll dump his leaves and snow in your yard

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ct is just a bad high cost of living Especially down near NY border , they get areas where snow is bad like Hartford area ,., NH Is beautiful, but not much industry other than the tourism they count on , real estate taxes are very high , but no sales or income taxes , you can get a lot of bang for your Buck in NH ,, just be careful of guys like @BSWALKS he'll dump his leaves and snow in your yard
I would get a riding lawnmower and snowblower… don’t all you new Englanders Spend big money on these lawn toys??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How is Maine??