Russia's Intent - Sow Discontent

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trolling again, or just ignorant?
Trolling (it is Current Events) just like you and you are just too black to see the truth.

BTW - being called 'Ignorant'* doesn't bother me ... everyone is ignorant of many things. Consequently, I will not report your post for a personal attack.

* Ignorant - lacking knowledge or awareness in general

Catatonic

Nine Lives
libs loved the Russians in 2012 ...
Trolling again, or just ignorant?
It was mainly Obama, to be fair.

I would say you are the one that is ignorant ... CBS news caught Obama on an open mic telling the Russians, "Just wait until the election is over."

Video is here and Snopes says it's TRUE.

Is This Thing On?
In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But, can you explain to me how a mentally unstable 19 year-old with multiple run ins with the law and clear mental health issues could be allowed to purchase an AR-15 in the state of Florida?
That's an easy answer , just like UPS Managers local police departments played with the numbers .
If just one LEO had done the right thing ; handcuffed him and took him back to the station to be booked then he would have had a record and been unable to purchase firearms . But no . Must keep the crime rate numbers low , so that the community seems safer than the residents really know .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You really want to know what goes on in your community ? Get a scanner radio or app for your phone and listen to the emergency services ( police , fire & EMTs ) . First thing you will notice is how little is reported to the local media for them to comment on .

El Correcto

god is dead
And your point?

I probably know as much or more than the average person.
Just ain’t interested enough to go out of my way.
I’d say the posters in current events keeps track of politics more than the usual person. It’s something that interest us. I’d also say most people posting in here don’t comprehend politics very well, that’s why they are democraps. But they do keep track.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I probably know as much or more than the average person.
hqg-565-520x245.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ain't nobody here ever read a book.
Not on politics ... I’m a whole lot more intelligent than that.
And if it’s TV, i just listen while I’m doing something else.
Being knowledgeable about politics is like being an expert on excrement.
Unless you are a pundit or a politician and then you are an expert on yourself.
The exchanges in here are childish at best and basically just stupid.
I like to play in the sand and occasionally your gonna dig up a few turds.
I mean, “Big deal!”