Russia's Intent - Sow Discontent

Sportello

Not on politics ... I’m a whole lot more intelligent than that.
And if it’s TV, i just listen while I’m doing something else.
Being knowledgeable about politics is like being an expert on excrement.
Unless you are a pundit or a politician and then you are an expert on yourself.
The exchanges in here are childish at best and basically just stupid.
I like to play in the sand and occasionally your gonna dig up a few turds.
I mean, “Big deal!”

How about History? Foreign Affairs? Foreign History? History of Islam, radical Islam, America? I gave you some good links to US-Russian relations and you belittled them.

The Russians promised they'd do this almost 60 years ago. They've gotten better at it.

Simian Sphincter is appropriate. Too bad the owner of the site decided to let a feces slinger be in charge.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How about History? Foreign Affairs? Foreign History? History of Islam, radical Islam, America? I gave you some good links to US-Russian relations and you belittled them.

The Russians promised they'd do this almost 60 years ago. They've gotten better at it.

Simian Sphincter is appropriate. Too bad the owner of the site decided to let a feces slinger be in charge.
History I do like.
I like to follow the currents and flow in history and how connections affect the future events.

El Correcto

god is dead

Ah now it’s US russia. Don’t you mean trump russia?

Sportello

Opening paragraph of Chapter One, to give you an idea.

IN A FIRST-CLASS STATEROOM on a cruise ship bound for New
York from Alexandria, Egypt, a frail, middle-aged writer and educator
named Sayyid Qutb experienced a crisis of faith. "Should I go to America as any normal student on a scholarship, who only eats and sleeps,
or should I be special?" he wondered. "Should I hold on to my Islamic
beliefs, facing the many sinful temptations, or should I indulge those
temptations all around me?" It was November 1948. The new world
loomed over the horizon, victorious, rich, and free. Behind him was
Egypt, in rags and tears. The traveler had never been out of his native
country. Nor had he willingly left now.

Sportello

Maybe not but it is 'hard to say'.
I did.
To quote a sentence near the end:

But if it’s hard to prove anything about Russian interference, it’s equally hard to disprove anything: The interference campaign could easily have had chronic, insidious effects that could be mistaken for background noise but which in the aggregate were enough to swing the election by 0.8 percentage points toward Trump — not a high hurdle to clear because 0.8 points isn’t much at all.

refineryworker05

Imagine being a person who on the one hand was outraged at black NFL players kneeling during the national anthem but are meh about Russia hacking our elections.
This is who republicans are. Black nfl players protesting police violence unpatriotic ingrates who hate the nation and the troops which really upset large numbers of republicans. A sitting US president refusing to enact sanctions passed by Congress against a foreign government who hacked our election- meh no big deal. In fact, they stress that what Russia itself did was no big deal had no impact, is irrelevant. Again this is who they are.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Imagine being a person who on the one hand was outraged at black NFL players kneeling during the national anthem but are meh about Russia hacking our elections.
This is who republicans are. Black nfl players protesting police violence unpatriotic ingrates who hate the nation and the troops which really upset large numbers of republicans. A sitting US president refusing to enact sanctions passed by Congress against a foreign government who hacked our election- meh no big deal. In fact, they stress that what Russia itself did was no big deal had no impact, is irrelevant. Again this is who they are.
Thanks for your opinion.
Maybe someday I will care if you have one.
Until then ... LOL & SMH
Such hate can’t be good for you.