Seriously, Safe Driving Stickers? (On Topic)

Whargoul

I already have enough people complain that I drive the speed limit. I've had people come scream at me to slow down I'm driving to fast in their res when in reality I'm driving 25mph. I'm the professional driver here not some slackjaw yokel who doesn't know what a stop sign is or a turn signal.

Future

Victory Ride
On a side note, how many of you have called in a concern using the information on one of those stickers?
On the other side...side...note......How many jackasses call the 1-800-Pick-UPS number a day cause a driver breathed wrong when they delivered a pkg to them.??????Putting a sticker on a UPS truck like that ,,would attract almost 93.1 more lawsuits against the company AND the driver!!!

Last edited:

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

After all the years and vehicles on the road why do you think UPS doesn't have stickers like those below on all the vehicle?

View attachment 19124

Sincerely,
I
No stickers because some drivers might slow down. That would impede production which affects stock price ......and we cant have that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Due to the fact that UPS is built totally around the concept of "speed" I would think that calls to a number like that would just mean another feather in the cap of some center manager judging how much his troops are running scared. From what I witnessed in my 30 years-- any complaint about a driver speeding didn't warrant any discipline. At the most all it got was a slow down a "little" bit in front of so and so's house.