Simple question.

At this point both sides feel they have negotiated a fair contract. The likelihood of a strike or Lockout is pretty much is zero we will just keep working while it’s renegotiated.
Probably, but if it's voted down and they return to the table, both options are back in play should negotiations break down.

Probably moot, I bet it'll pass.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Probably, but if it's voted down and they return to the table, both options are back in play should negotiations break down.

Sean won’t let it fail, he’s out on a limb. This is historic, remember? How would it look if you rejected it? He’d look like a jackass.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
At this point both sides feel they have negotiated a fair contract. The likelihood of a strike or Lockout is pretty much is zero we will just keep working while it’s renegotiated.

Where is reto

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Many Teamsters now don't think the Central getting more to be fair.