So...

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Don't hurt yourself, twerp

Quit being so concerned.

Ostarine is a research chem developed for victims of muscle wasting diseases. It will be fda approved soon and will help people. Ligandrol is the 2nd most researched of the chems it's next in line.

However when I'm done I plan on doing a sarm called s23 that hasn't had any official human studies whatsoever but people who have used it claim it's as strong as winstrol with less side effects.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Quit being so concerned.

Ostarine is a research chem developed for victims of muscle wasting diseases. It will be fda approved soon and will help people. Ligandrol is the 2nd most researched of the chems it's next in line.

However when I'm done I plan on doing a sarm called s23 that hasn't had any official human studies whatsoever but people who have used it claim it's as strong as winstrol with less side effects.

If I were you I’d take a double dose. If a little’s good a lot has to be better

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If I were you I’d take a double dose. If a little’s good a lot has to be better

The most ever tested of s23 was 50mg on rats. I plan on starting at 10mg the first day and MAYBE bump to 30 depending on how I feel.

The goal is to get the most out of the compound with the least sides and of all sarms it is the most comparable to steroids... So yes my balls may shrink a little

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The most ever tested of s23 was 50mg on rats. I plan on starting at 10mg the first day and MAYBE bump to 30 depending on how I feel.

The goal is to get the most out of the compound with the least sides and of all sarms it is the most comparable to steroids... So yes my balls may shrink a little

Screw all that

Go big or go home

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Where do you get that at??? Mail order??