Sort Manager dating full time hourly

Ptrunner

It may be affecting everyone.....
Your right that’s what I’ve heard that this relationship effects others like days off where she happens to get a lot but she doesn’t get her pension credit so that’s her own fault.

I talked to other union steward and let him know what I know and I will mind my own business and let him take care of it. Thanks

rod

Retired 22 years
Give yourself a little more credit, you are a fine piece of ass. You probably stop the record player at the local retirement home
All the young visitors are after our vinyl collections. We have to keep them locked up to keep those filthy bastards from stealing them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All the young visitors are after our vinyl collections. We have to keep them locked up to keep those filthy bastards from stealing them.
819pJ1xptoL._SL1425_.jpg

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Do they still sell record players that play 78's, most albums in the last 65 years went to 33's or the single 45's.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do they still sell record players that play 78's, most albums in the last 65 years went to 33's or the single 45's.
Never owned a 78 player--or record. They were even before my time. I never owned one of those Edison round toilet paper disk players either or anything with a crank on it. TTKU

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Never owned a 78 player--or record. They were even before my time. I never owned one of those Edison round toilet paper disk players either or anything with a crank on it. TTKU

You mean you didn’t have to crank the brown Model T in the morning to get it started?

rod

Retired 22 years
Sorry, I didn't realize how young you are, do you have any good 8 tracks to steal?
At one time I had a whole suitcase full of 8-Tracks. Just about every major rock and motown group from the 60's and 70's. They slowly disappeared over the years. I don't have any left now. About 20 years ago we had a giant garage sale and I remember selling 3 or 4 8-track players for like 2 bucks each. Should have kept them. They are worth big bucks now to the car restorer people.