Sort Manager dating full time hourly

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh doll I’m a solid 8 in real life, personality is a 10.
798E4EBB-353A-4453-BC0B-36D6D6C54823.gif

AKCoverMan

UPS may not care if they are bumping uglies outside of work but if the union Member is getting preferential treatment it becomes an issue, especially if the affair is common knowledge in the workplace.

in a previous life I was a manager in a large corporate travel agency. My then wife was a travel agent in same company but at different location. At one point her office closed and she was transferred to my office. We made my wife have to report directly to my boss rather than me. I could not write her review or approve time off etc for her.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
UPS may not care if they are bumping uglies outside of work but if the union Member is getting preferential treatment it becomes an issue, especially if the affair is common knowledge in the workplace.

in a previous life I was a manager in a large corporate travel agency. My then wife was a travel agent in same company but at different location. At one point her office closed and she was transferred to my office. We made my wife have to report directly to my boss rather than me. I could not write her review or approve time off etc for her.

You like those workplace romances, huh?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It would be awfully hard to prove at UPS unless somebody was trying to make a point

Karma...

and how is this topic worthy of any discussion ?....what people do off ups property is their business...id say off the clock but I dont want any jokes no matter how funny !...this is serious business !...

NYJetsfan87

lol my Full Time supervisor hits on every woman that walks into the building. How he has not been fired for sexual harassment is anyones guess. In typical UPS fashion they hide this tyrant in the smalls sort overnight lol. Where the most women work go figure. And then they tell him that they might make him a manager. It’s really sad actually. The only difference is my full time supervisor is a compulsive liar and complete dirtbag. We have called corporate on him so many times we lost count. He has been sat down by security and HR over ten times and nothing ever happens. Since you stated your supervisor is a decent person try having another conversation with him.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
lol my Full Time supervisor hits on every woman that walks into the building. How he has not been fired for sexual harassment is anyones guess. In typical UPS fashion they hide this tyrant in the smalls sort overnight lol. Where the most women work go figure. And then they tell him that they might make him a manager. It’s really sad actually. The only difference is my full time supervisor is a compulsive liar and complete dirtbag. We have called corporate on him so many times we lost count. He has been sat down by security and HR over ten times and nothing ever happens. Since you stated your supervisor is a decent person try having another conversation with him.
very-gay-sounds-very-gay.gif

Myodb

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
and how is this topic worthy of any discussion ?....what people do off ups property is their business...id say off the clock but I dont want any jokes no matter how funny !...this is serious business !...
Management claims to be on the clock 24/7. We know that's a joke but that's what they claim, so no cracking hourly employees.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This guys gonna go far

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
But he’s giving the chick he’s banging preferential treatment. That opens an ugly can of worms when word gets out into the firm