Southern Baptist Convention Throws Out Saddleback Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I believe it has no impact whatsoever on the edification of believers. I believe it in some ways shows the heart of Christ to nonbelievers and in some ways it doesn’t,

I created this thread on the BC to generate and participate in discussion that interests me.
And that’s that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Integrity
For someone who claims to have the Holy Spirit of God personally dwelling in them, you have many positions that are totally contrary and the opposite to what the Holy Spirit personally inspired the Apostles to write down. With just that as evidence (there is much more) it is enough for any balanced thinking person to recognize your claim is false and cannot be true.

BrownFlush

I believe it has no impact whatsoever on the edification of believers. I believe it in some ways shows the heart of Christ to nonbelievers and in some ways it doesn’t,

I created this thread on the BC to generate and participate in discussion that interests me.
Deflect.
@Integrity
Since you agree with the teaching of scripture that a husband cannot be a woman, yet disagree with scripture that a deacon can be a woman, do you agree with the scripture that a marriage approved by God is to between a male and female?
Answer the question.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
1 year later, the argument goes on…..
C823E53F-AD87-4D80-B873-295134616504.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Integrity
For someone who claims to have the Holy Spirit of God personally dwelling in them, you have many positions that are totally contrary and the opposite to what the Holy Spirit personally inspired the Apostles to write down. With just that as evidence (there is much more) it is enough for any balanced thinking person to recognize your claim false and cannot be true.
Ok.

vantexan

@Integrity
For someone who claims to have the Holy Spirit of God personally dwelling in them, you have many positions that are totally contrary and the opposite to what the Holy Spirit personally inspired the Apostles to write down. With just that as evidence (there is much more) it is enough for any balanced thinking person to recognize your claim false and cannot be true.
It's OK, he doesn't recognize the inspired authority of the Apostles. Especially when he disagrees with what they wrote.

BrownFlush

The English Standard Version (ESV) is a translation of the Bible in contemporary English. Published in 2001 by Crossway, the ESV was "created by a team of more than 100 leading evangelical scholars and pastors."[9][10][11][12][13] The ESV relies on recently published critical editions of the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts.[1][2]
And he smears the translation! LOL!
Did you miss the part where I invited you to use any translation you wanted and you refused?

Status
Not open for further replies.