Southwestern Feeders Going on Stike?

Laguna Preload

hey heard a rumor that the southwestern feeder drivers are going on strike in November.
Anyone have any info on this?
Also some of you guys that have seen this before what would it look like? Doesn’t seem to me like it would have that big of an impact because couldn’t UPS just contract out the work while they are on strike?
Of course maybe it will. I always over hear them in the radio trying to get a feeder to come in and move a truck so maybe they are short handed as it is

542thruNthru

hey heard a rumor that the southwestern feeder drivers are going on strike in November.
Also some of you guys that have seen this before what would it look like? Doesn’t seem to me like it would have that big of an impact because couldn’t UPS just contract out the work while they are on strike?
Of course maybe it will. I always over hear them in the radio trying to get a feeder to come in and move a truck so maybe they are short handed as it is

Feeder drivers are not going on strike. You may be confusing then with freight drivers. Though I'm sure they are not going on strike either.

john chesney

Strike against company or union?