Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

And you're just another pseudo conservative you echo's everything Fox News and Newsmax spews out while holding your hand out to collect from every "evil liberal" sponsored social program you can position yourself to qualify for. Oh, BTW The COVID package including another $1400 check is on it's way to Biden's desk BUT NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR IT! Now are you going to stand with your party and send it back? Yes or No? Are you going to continue to just talk the talk without ever doing anything in the way of decisive action to demonstrate a genuine devotion to the ideology ?
They believe some already debunked Fox News lie that “only 9% of this bill is going to help fight COVID”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The election wasn’t stolen. Grow up. Facts checkmate conspiracy theories of the uneducated
You missed the point, teacher.

If Trump believed the election was stolen, he wouldn’t be lying for saying so.

He would be wrong, but your contention is he’s a liar. That makes YOU wrong. Or does it make you a liar?

AB831

You missed the point, teacher.

If Trump believed the election was stolen, he wouldn’t be lying for saying so.

He would be wrong, but your contention is he’s a liar. That makes YOU wrong. Or does it make you a liar?
So your point is that he’s delusional and not a liar? I guess I did miss your point because I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you couldn’t possibly be saying something that dumb.

It will be fine

So your point is that he’s delusional and not a liar? I guess I did miss your point because I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you couldn’t possibly be saying something that dumb.
8DAADAF4-3B99-4849-B54F-03498287F2AE.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Actually, my point is, the more you know, the more you realize how little you know, and that a significant portion of what you think you know is incorrect. This is the mark of true intelligence.

dmac1

The second trial wasn't Republican controlled. And Trump wasn't allowed to defend himself at all in the second House impeachment. That's separate from the Senate trial.

As for the first impeachment the House managers couldn't produce one fact witness in the Senate trial. No one who would say under oath that Trump had committed what he was accused of.

So when y'all want to laugh and scoff you might want to check facts.
No one is allowed to defend themselves in front of the grand jury, which is what the house was. Trump offered NO defense in the Senate.

dmac1

Both "trials" were ran by the senate, which was (R) controlled and it was in their best interest to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible. There didn't need to be any witnesses on the second impeachment articles because most of them were there as firsthand witnesses. Don't need to call yourself to the stand when you have firsthand knowledge of the events.

All I can say is this.... Exodus 32.
Republicans didn't allow for witnessed during the trial.

dmac1

The undocumented are keeping wages down in areas where blacks once filled those positions. Several years ago heard a black man on the radio talk about all the jobs in his area in construction that blacks used to do but are now filled by illegals who work for less. All kinds of jobs like that. Blacks and Hispanic citizens are hurt disproportionately more by illegal labor.
Corporations are not supposed to hire illegal workers. I guess you think that because corporations are getting away with paying illegal workers a low wage, the minimum should not be raised, maybe because blacks want those low wage jobs?????? That seems to be your convoluted argument, but you will see it from the right wing corporate side that people matter less than profit.

dmac1

Right, you're definitely a conservative.
What fears, and prejudices did he play on, support your statement, you are going to be a teacher. Enlighten everyone, even the choir you are singing to.
Mexican women and children are coming to attack in caravans and we are losing America and need to 'take America back" from whoever took it. The mouth breathers believed all of it.

vantexan

No one is allowed to defend themselves in front of the grand jury, which is what the house was. Trump offered NO defense in the Senate.
Trump presented witnesses in the first House impeachment but wasn't allowed to in the second. The impeachment process isn't a trial. That's what the Senate is for.

vantexan

Mexican women and children are coming to attack in caravans and we are losing America and need to 'take America back" from whoever took it. The mouth breathers believed all of it.
Do you have any idea how many thousands are crossing the border now? We've had as many crossers in the last 4 months as we had in all of 2020. Don't take my word for it, even Democrat Congressmen who's districts are on the border are complaining.

vantexan

Corporations are not supposed to hire illegal workers. I guess you think that because corporations are getting away with paying illegal workers a low wage, the minimum should not be raised, maybe because blacks want those low wage jobs?????? That seems to be your convoluted argument, but you will see it from the right wing corporate side that people matter less than profit.
No, you convoluted my argument. Doesn't have to be big corporations but some do hire illegals. It drives down wages for citizens as well as takes away jobs from them. Give you an example. Back in I believe 2008 there was a Swift packing plant in the Texas panhandlers that got raided by INS. They were tipped off in advance and advertised for locals at higher pay and with benefits that they weren't offering the hundreds of illegals working there. Starting pay went from $8hr to $12.50hr if I remember right. Those illegals don't show up saying they're illegal. They show up with phony papers. Everyone knows they're illegal and turn a blind eye to it for cheap labor. This happens everywhere and cheats locals out of jobs in areas where it's tough to find work. Democrats are making a tactical area allowing so many to flood across right now. And you'll pay for it in 2022. I realize your sense of superiority won't allow you to admit that.

AB831

I literally have better things to do with my time. And as a FedEx contractor, I'm sure you do as well.
I don’t work for FedEx. Why don’t you just answer the question? I love how no one can just admit that they don’t know what they’re talking about even though it’s plainly obvious, and they think dodging the question is somehow saving face.

Last edited:

vantexan

I don’t work for FedEx. Why don’t you just answer the question? I love how no one can just admit that they don’t know what they’re talking about even though it’s plainly obvious, and they think dodging the question is somehow saving face.
It's because you don't know what you're talking about but believe you do so we aren't wasting time on you.