Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

The fact that it’s predicated on both races having equal access to the resources that are required to cast a vote.
Georgia is a big state and laws have been in place for decades assuring equal access in many areas of life. The new law expanded days for early voting and Georgia has more days by a substantial margin than New York. The only real difference is verification using a state issued I.D. And pretty much everything important these days requires I.D. If anything it's prejudicial to say blacks don't have I.D. and don't know how to get one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I already asked you which news source you view, and you were too scared to answer the question.
Yes you've asked my level of education, you've asked what news sources I view, you've made lots of deflections and whataboutisms.

It's typical for you leftists because you can't defend your radical ideologies on their merit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Georgia is a big state and laws have been in place for decades assuring equal access in many areas of life. The new law expanded days for early voting and Georgia has more days by a substantial margin than New York. The only real difference is verification using a state issued I.D. And pretty much everything important these days requires I.D. If anything it's prejudicial to say blacks don't have I.D. and don't know how to get one.
He finally came out and used the race card.
That's him waving the white flag.
He's got nothing.

There is no evidence of voter suppression.
Democrats are just liars.

vantexan

He finally came out and used the race card.
That's him waving the white flag.
He's got nothing.

There is no evidence of voter suppression.
Democrats are just liars.
What's amazing is he keeps saying he's a conservative Republican. With everything he's posted does he really think anyone believes that?

AB831

Yes you've asked my level of education, you've asked what news sources I view, you've made lots of deflections and whataboutisms.

It's typical for you leftists because you can't defend your radical ideologies on their merit.
Yup. I asked your level of education, and you were too scared to tell me. I asked your news sources, and you were too scared to tell me. I asked why you lied about reading the bill you claimed to read, and you were too scared to tell me, so it’s pretty clear what you are. Welcome to the ignore list.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yup. I asked your level of education, and you were too scared to tell me. I asked your news sources, and you were too scared to tell me. I asked why you lied about reading the bill you claimed to read, and you were too scared to tell me, so it’s pretty clear what you are. Welcome to the ignore list.
Probably for the best, you've been embarrassing yourself trying to talk to an intellectual superior.

vantexan

Never said anything of the sort. If you live in inner city Atlanta and don’t own a car, where do you go to get your ID? Be specific.
Inner city Atlanta has public transportation. And are you saying no one in inner city Atlanta has cars? Pretty sure they'd be surprised to hear it. I was delivering for an expediter in 2019. Delivered to a Coca-Cola facility in downtown Atlanta. Transit busses everywhere and I think I saw commuter trains. Not to mention they have city and state offices in those areas. Why would all state offices be in the suburbs(where a lot of blacks live too)?

AB831

Inner city Atlanta has public transportation. And are you saying no one in inner city Atlanta has cars? Pretty sure they'd be surprised to hear it. I was delivering for an expediter in 2019. Delivered to a Coca-Cola facility in downtown Atlanta. Transit busses everywhere and I think I saw commuter trains. Not to mention they have city and state offices in those areas. Why would all state offices be in the suburbs(where a lot of blacks live too)?
Okay and per the law you can only go during “business hours”, so when do you go if you’re living paycheck to paycheck?

bacha29

Probably for the best, you've been embarrassing yourself trying to talk to an intellectual superior.
Just exactly what level of formal education makes you an "intellectual superior" ? Sorry to have to tell you this but your GED doesn't make you an " intellectual superior" in any place except in your own mind.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just exactly what level of formal education makes you an "intellectual superior" ? Sorry to have to tell you this but your GED doesn't make you an " intellectual superior" in any place except in your own mind.
It's very typical for you left wing sheep to surrender all authority in determining intelligence to an elite class of woke leftist academics who charge kids for a piece of paper certifying they've been indoctrinated.

Of course, what you're really doing is deflecting, because you can't defend your nonsense conspiracy theory about voter suppression.

bacha29

If there's no fraud being committed then you have nothing to fear from the new Georgia law.
If there is as you say no fraud committed and no voter suppression and record turn out then you tell me, what was the need for the law in the first place? If poll workers have a proven history of conducting elections in strict accordance with the law then why does the new law grant state officials the right to remove poll workers from the premises without just cause or proven malfeasance and replace them with whoever they like?

One thing you're forgetting here are the ethnic groups such as Anabaptists old order Mennonites, etc . Will showing up with their bibles that recorded their DOB's in them and nothing more and believe me there are such people qualify them for state ID's? Remember you're part of the so called "anti big government" group. requiring a state issued ID just to cast a vote should certainly instill fear in your heart regarding the expansion of big government power and overreach.

Then again with people like you big government is fine and not overreaching as long as what it's doing is pleasing to you and your group.

bacha29

It's very typical for you left wing sheep to surrender all authority in determining intelligence to an elite class of woke leftist academics who charge kids for a piece of paper certifying they've been indoctrinated.

Of course, what you're really doing is deflecting, because you can't defend your nonsense conspiracy theory about voter suppression.
You're the guy who is deflecting trying every trick in the book to keep from embarrassing yourself by having to admit the fact that all you've got is a GED.

Well I'm not afraid to admit the fact that all I have a high school diploma and an associate degree. And would definitely go back for more if it made economic sense at this stage of my life.