Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

Don't you remember? Tex is one of those "Christian" type people. If he's a true Christian he would be fully supportive of the measures that were taken that were designed to make life easier and better for his fellow man and including standing in opposition to efforts to keep their voices from being heard. It's people like him is why I got out of organized religion. Why? Because it's more like organized racism as well as the preservation of white supremacy.
You know what? All you guys know how to do is print money, throw it at problems, and skim off the top. All of that is coming to a head. Because of the massive bubble we're all on it won't be long before it pops and we're in a depression. Tell me how unChristian I am when I've been warning you guys for years of the absolute misery we'll all be under because you can't stop spending. And your little racism ploy means nothing. If you truly cared about minorities you'd try to get them jobs instead of handouts.

dmac1

Georgia is a big state and laws have been in place for decades assuring equal access in many areas of life. The new law expanded days for early voting and Georgia has more days by a substantial margin than New York. The only real difference is verification using a state issued I.D. And pretty much everything important these days requires I.D. If anything it's prejudicial to say blacks don't have I.D. and don't know how to get one.
Except this new law requires that money be spread evenly on improving voting, while some areas are already doing fine, with no lines. In the meantime, those places that do not have adequate funding, will get less. Now that is insane. It is like spending $10,000,000 on every road, no matter if the roads is brand new or 100 years old. $10,000,000 spent on a new road may get some nice flower boxes, and fancy streetlights. but a road with crumbling overpasses and train crossings that will cost $15,000,000, won't even get a new slurry coat or the potholes fixed.. The law is designed to keep the worse off polling locations always a step behind. Georgia does the same with schools. Instead of spending the money strictly where it is needed to level the playing field, the money is spread out 'even;y' so the worse schools will ALWAYS stay behind, while the best schools get money for new tennis courts, or artificial turf, or a resurfacing of their Olympic pool.

vantexan

Except this new law requires that money be spread evenly on improving voting, while some areas are already doing fine, with no lines. In the meantime, those places that do not have adequate funding, will get less. Now that is insane. It is like spending $10,000,000 on every road, no matter if the roads is brand new or 100 years old. $10,000,000 spent on a new road may get some nice flower boxes, and fancy streetlights. but a road with crumbling overpasses and train crossings that will cost $15,000,000, won't even get a new slurry coat or the potholes fixed.. The law is designed to keep the worse off polling locations always a step behind. Georgia does the same with schools. Instead of spending the money strictly where it is needed to level the playing field, the money is spread out 'even;y' so the worse schools will ALWAYS stay behind, while the best schools get money for new tennis courts, or artificial turf, or a resurfacing of their Olympic pool.
I highly doubt it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course they'll need additional days in Georgia. First they'll need time to go out and gather up the people who died waiting in line to vote. In addition the "klan" will need time to remove the poll workers and get their own people in place and up to speed to see to it that the election results "go the right way" and make certain that in 2024 Trump will most definitely get enough votes to win Georgia.
You people and your conspiracy theories.
SMH.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When the official photo showing Kemp signing the bill into law and surrounded entirely by old white men all standing in front of a painting of a Georgia plantation said everything that needed to be said about the bill's intent. And rest assured that photo burned a permanent image into the minds of Georgians especially those who grew up in the Jim Crow South.
waaaaahh racism waaaaahh
pathetic

dmac1

And we've said repeatedly that fraud didn't happen everywhere. But when it came down to a handful of swing states that had so many odd things happening, it's not hard to imagine something highly irregular was happening. So let's tighten up the rules Republican legislatures so that we can all rest easy that there's little to no chance of fraud. Because that's what we all want, right?
Did you ever wonder why they were called swing states??? Are you that slow, really?????? They are swing states because they are close, so it was not 'odd' (except to idiots) that the elections were close. A real history scholar like you should understand that, without needing me to explain it.

bacha29

Let's not forget count observers being forced out and windows covered. Or shutting down machines. Or telling everyone to go home then pulling suitcases full of ballots from concealed locations. A lot of strange things.
The number and position of the observers was mutually agreed to by BOTH parties ahead of the election. Voting machines were shut down when manufacturer representatives suspected malfunction All data was preserved and verified. Vote counters were sent home after putting in a long days work. And did you ever see the kind of storage vaults ballots are stored in. Some look like totes, some look like coffins and some look like suitcases. But regardless of what they look like those storage containers are approved by county election officials ahead of the election. More conspiracy theories launched by political talk radio pundits just to gain ratings and as dollars.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The number and position of the observers was mutually agreed to by BOTH parties ahead of the election.
And it was violated by Democrats.
Republicans had to get a court order to be allowed to watch. You know what Democraps did? They appealed the court order.

Democraps appealed a court order that allowed Republicans to watch the vote count.

Why do you people play these games?

dmac1

Just the FACT that making it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote when lines are in predominantly black areas makes the law racist. Maybe there are some non-racial components, but even the klans members have some aspects of their lives that aren't racially motivated. But they are still racist.

AB831

The number and position of the observers was mutually agreed to by BOTH parties ahead of the election. Voting machines were shut down when manufacturer representatives suspected malfunction All data was preserved and verified. Vote counters were sent home after putting in a long days work. And did you ever see the kind of storage vaults ballots are stored in. Some look like totes, some look like coffins and some look like suitcases. But regardless of what they look like those storage containers are approved by county election officials ahead of the election. More conspiracy theories launched by political talk radio pundits just to gain ratings and as dollars.
It’s really amazing how he thinks continuing to cite a conspiracy theory that no one believes will help persuade people into believing it. We know all the lies that Fox commentators have been spewing for months. They’re being sued for them now. We don’t believe them. I don’t know why he keeps referencing this stuff like we haven’t heard it before.

dmac1

And it was violated by Democrats.
Republicans had to get a court order to be allowed to watch. You know what Democraps did? They appealed the court order.

Democraps appealed a court order that allowed Republicans to watch the vote count.

Why do you people play these games?
And the court approved keeping them behind glass, but allowed them 2 feet closer. The republicans wanted to be right up in the poll workers' faces.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And the court approved keeping them behind glass, but allowed them 2 feet closer. The republicans wanted to be right up in the poll workers' faces.
Yes Republicans had to go to court to get Democrats to follow the rules, and Democrats appealed when the court slapped them down for their nonsense. Tells you everything you need to know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just the FACT that making it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote when lines are in predominantly black areas makes the law racist. Maybe there are some non-racial components, but even the klans members have some aspects of their lives that aren't racially motivated. But they are still racist.
Waaaaahh I'm so thirsty I'm dying Waaaaahh
LMFAO what a pathetic attempt to cry racism.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine being such a deranged privileged woke liberal, that you think not being able to get free bottles of water while waiting in line is worse than what blacks went through in the 50s and 60s.

It's Jim Crow on steroids!
It's Jim Eagle!
LMFAO!

vantexan

That's not true. The observers were supposed to be able to stand within 6 feet to observe. And telling people they are knocking off for the night, then pulling out those suitcases after observers leave? But it's ok, Republican legislatures are cleaning up the rules to make sure everything is fair next time. Elections have consequences. You'll have to win control of those legislatures to get the cheating back.

vantexan

It’s really amazing how he thinks continuing to cite a conspiracy theory that no one believes will help persuade people into believing it. We know all the lies that Fox commentators have been spewing for months. They’re being sued for them now. We don’t believe them. I don’t know why he keeps referencing this stuff like we haven’t heard it before.
I highly doubt it.

vantexan

People can bring their own water, and friends and family can bring them water. Stop being a drama queen. And bring that picture I.D.!