Such a peaceful religion...

rickyb

Doesn't matter the location, what happens when 30% of the jobs are eliminated? How, knowing that, is anyone against a wall to slow down illegal immigration? We'll have a big enough problem with our own citizens due to automation.
automation and outsourcing has already largely happened.

america's economy used to be based on manufacturing. now its low paying service sector jobs. and americans filled them which as you said are mindless jobs (although you should be paid more than min wage for stocking shelves at grocery stores for example). dems and republicans are bought off with money. and now people have sortve figured it out and are voting for peculiars like trump and sanders.

im pro immigration because A western countries abuse the countries these immigrants are coming from, and B i dont believe in being condemned to one country just because you were born in it or not smart enough to legally move elsewhere. thats discriminatory. and the rich already can move to a ton of countries bc theyre rich, but not the poor.

if youre concerned about americas falling standard of living then get politically active which most americans havent done since the 1960s. this anti immigration hysteria is capitalist deflection just like the anti jewish hysteria in germany was.

Last edited:

vantexan

automation and outsourcing has already largely happened.

america's economy used to be based on manufacturing. now its low paying service sector jobs. and americans filled them which as you said are mindless jobs (although you should be paid more than min wage for stocking shelves at grocery stores for example). dems and republicans are bought off with money. and now people have sortve figured it out and are voting for peculiars like trump and sanders.

im pro immigration because A western countries abuse the countries these immigrants are coming from, and B i dont believe in being condemned to one country just because you were born in it or not smart enough to legally move elsewhere. thats discriminatory. and the rich already can move to a ton of countries bc theyre rich, but not the poor.

if youre concerned about americas falling standard of living then get politically active which most americans havent done since the 1960s. this anti immigration hysteria is capitalist deflection just like the anti jewish hysteria in germany was.
No Ricky, not talking about outsourcing. An estimated 30% of CURRENT jobs are expected to be lost to automation in the NEXT 10 YEARS. What good will it do to have people with no English, no skills come here to compete with citizens over fewer and fewer jobs? And we already have over a million a year in legal immigrants coming mostly from developing nations. We don't need millions more in illegal ones straining our already maxed out system.

floridays

Ya, what are we going to do with West Virginia?
Gotta admit, it is a tough nut to crack after 50 years or more being represented by a KKK Senator, Robert C Byrd, Democrat from the great state of West Virginia.
I think we should assess an extra 10% tax on all registered democrats to clean up the mess the Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops, Grand High Byrd, instituted. Kinda like An EPA environmental super fund.
I'm going somewhere, I just need a lib to take the bait.
Which of you libs is desiring to display your intelligence?

That's right, I'm calling you libs out.
Crickets.

rickyb

No Ricky, not talking about outsourcing. An estimated 30% of CURRENT jobs are expected to be lost to automation in the NEXT 10 YEARS. What good will it do to have people with no English, no skills come here to compete with citizens over fewer and fewer jobs? And we already have over a million a year in legal immigrants coming mostly from developing nations. We don't need millions more in illegal ones straining our already maxed out system.
yea youre probably right more automation is on the way. thats no justification for closing borders.

most americans are too lazy to actually get involved politically. i mean we got deluded guys on here like Burrhead who thinks hes gods gift to man just because he works LOL. alot of people work, it doesnt make us special. alot of jobs create more problems than they solve.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yea youre probably right more automation is on the way. thats no justification for closing borders.

most americans are too lazy to actually get involved politically. i mean we got deluded guys on here like Burrhead who thinks hes gods gift to man just because he works LOL. alot of people work, it doesnt make us special. alot of jobs create more problems than they solve.
A man who works is much more special than an able bodied one who doesn’t.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
no because as i said work isnt necessarily moral.

the world is better off with less war profiteers, alot of presidents just create problems, less wall st speculators
Wrong. A man who is self sufficient and takes care of himself with no financial assistance from others is much more special.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
no because as i said work isnt necessarily moral.

the world is better off with less war profiteers, alot of presidents just create problems, less wall st speculators
A man who depends on others’ good will when he is perfectly able to work is a loser and is worthless.

rickyb

Wrong. A man who is self sufficient and takes care of himself with no financial assistance from others is much more special.
no at this point were better off paying wall st guys and oil executives to not do their job, than we are to let them "work". their jobs are legalized injustice