Such a peaceful religion...

Dr.Brownz

Is 'Neither' an option?
Clinton was the last good President.

Yeah the guy who banged interns and then tried to get multiple people to lie about it was a good president. Oh and also all of the scandals that the media covered for him. Do you even know what China-gate was?

GHWB was a great president. He got Saddam out of Kuwait and stopped there. What is bad about that? Nothing. If you are saying he did it wrong then you must agree with GWB on just totally annihilating the country.

newfie

Yeah the guy who banged interns and then tried to get multiple people to lie about it was a good president. Oh and also all of the scandals that the media covered for him. Do you even know what China-gate was?

GHWB was a great president. He got Saddam out of Kuwait and stopped there. What is bad about that? Nothing. If you are saying he did it wrong then you must agree with GWB on just totally annihilating the country.

clinton became a cooperative president once he suffered through many government shutdowns and learned from them.
as the president he gets the credit for the economic results though is working with congress is what finally bore fruit.
Reagan and jfk were innovators of sorts that clearly shared an economic vision on economic policy.
I dont know that any others in my life time really had a clear cut vision until now with Trump. his policy to cut taxes is somewhat redundant but a welcome relief from excess taxes.

the trump economy is stagnating through the interest rate increases and from the trade wars. He is winning many trade wars and has a chance to really take off if he can win the big one against china.

His legacy may be very well be the renegotiation of trade deals and the sorely missed accountability that others have promised against china but never had the stones to carry through on.

call trump an ass but he is displaying vision and leadership that could very well have positive long term results.

Dr.Brownz

clinton was awful and like obama.

hard hitting analysis
they are both huge war criminals and should be rotting in hell.

you phrased it wrong, the one which is worse is W bush i think.

such insight

clinton became a cooperative president once he suffered through many government shutdowns and learned from them.
as the president he gets the credit for the economic results though is working with congress is what finally bore fruit.
Reagan and jfk were innovators of sorts that clearly shared an economic vision on economic policy.
I dont know that any others in my life time really had a clear cut vision until now with Trump. his policy to cut taxes is somewhat redundant but a welcome relief from excess taxes.

the trump economy is stagnating through the interest rate increases and from the trade wars. He is winning many trade wars and has a chance to really take off if he can win the big one against china.

His legacy may be very well be the renegotiation of trade deals and the sorely missed accountability that others have promised against china but never had the stones to carry through on.

call trump an ass but he is displaying vision and leadership that could very well have positive long term results.

I'll vote Trump again just so I can watch the democrats go insane! The history books will be re-written and they will still suggest Trump was some kind of Russian agent even though Clinton had the exact same scandal with China in his presidency. I've noticed the interest rates rising as well, not sure if we are on the verge of a reccession or what. China though is a tough problem. They are basically engaged in soft economic warfare with the USA and the west, not sure what can be done.

rickyb

Even my daughter realized in middle school that she needed to watch what she posted online because future job prospects might see it.
yea thats called self censorship and is very dangerous. orwell wrote a book on it, called 1984.

my dad told me to do the same online. no way. if were headed towards a corporate police state then so be it.

rickyb

1592171763130.png

rickyb

I am hardly the one to be proficient in Biblical knowledge to correct this, but Jesus did not come to bring a pacifist doctrine in any way.
Matthew 10:34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I would suggest that you refrain from quotes about the Bible unless you can first say that you have read it.
BS MF Noam Chomsky knows all

and btw you can read things and not understand them. i dont think most people understand the bible